Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boy I REALLY hate Mares now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never been so disgusted with a ref and a fighter in my life. This kid threw about 30 blatant low blows and wasnt even penalized. Fuk Mares,the ref and anyone who supports that punk.

Comment

Mares aint nuthing but another golota, cheating piece of crap.

Comment

you guys are taking things way out of proportion. Mares won that fight. The ref did a good job letting the two fighters fight. Maybe in the year 2020 when robots are officiating our fights we won't have this problem. Its the human element guys get over it.

Mares should have been having his title after he was robbed it against yohny perez.

Comment

Originally posted by MRMREC View Post
          you guys are taking things way out of proportion. Mares won that fight. The ref did a good job letting the two fighters fight. Maybe in the year 2020 when robots are officiating our fights we won't have this problem. Its the human element guys get over it.

Mares should have been having his title after he was robbed it against yohny perez.
          You're a piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            You're a piece of ****.
            lol.

smogger is by far my favorite referee, so i ask myself WWSD? and now i'm ok with mora's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by MRMREC View Post
              lol.

smogger is by far my favorite referee, so i ask myself WWSD? and now i'm ok with mora's performance.
              Thats a valid point lol.

Comment

Working...
              X