Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Russell Mora disqualified Anthony Peterson for low blows?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
    Well here is your boxing lesson 101 of the day, referees do take that into consideration.
    Says who? You? OK.

Comment

I just hope this ref does not take this with him into his next fight and try to over correct what others are saying he did wrong in this fight. Just look what happened with that scum bag Vic D who was involved in the Khan vs Judah fight. Some people complained the punch that ended the fight was low (not me) and there was some criticism. Look what that moron did in his next TV fight on FNF's he over officiated and dq'd Miranda for belt line punches. He did this on purpose to show everyone he does not miss low blows and in the process he ruined what was turning out to be a good fight.

Comment

Did Mora get a little check from the Swiss banker Richard Schafer for this one?

Comment

i recall nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by jbp23 View Post
            I just hope this ref does not take this with him into his next fight and try to over correct what others are saying he did wrong in this fight. Just look what happened with that scum bag Vic D who was involved in the Khan vs Judah fight. Some people complained the punch that ended the fight was low (not me) and there was some criticism. Look what that moron did in his next TV fight on FNF's he over officiated and dq'd Miranda for belt line punches. He did this on purpose to show everyone he does not miss low blows and in the process he ruined what was turning out to be a good fight.
            Don't worry, Mora will do what he always does. And, that's look out for the fighters of Mexican descent.

Comment

Working...
            X