Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice is not a fighter , and Lucian Bute will be exposed|Astrological breakdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimbo Slice is not a fighter , and Lucian Bute will be exposed|Astrological breakdown

You may remember some posts by "Sutekh uvdabrix" and "dawerlzgreatest" that were about astrological breakdowns of fights and fgighters. Those were my screennames ( cant recover them, this site doesnt send emails to my address for whatever reason"

In any event. I want to touch on Kimbo slice first. This mans natal chart is horrifically difficult. His sun is in detriment in aquarius ( Weak Heart) Moon falling in Virgo( neurotic emotionally) Mercury in detriment in pisces( emotional thinker and dreamer, prone to drugs , non rational/linear thinker), venus is in Capricorn which is falling ( love nature is cold, unaffectionate) Mars is in Taurus which is in detriment ( Mars ndeeds to be looked at in fighters since its the placement of war) Mars in taurus is slow, lazy, and more interested in sex and eating than working/fighting.

Add to that mars squares jupiter( Shannon Briggs has this aspect as well), indicates poor stamina because lung capacity isn't up to par due to small lungs and lung inflamation.

Kimbo Slice is simply not a fighter, is not built to be a fighter. The key masculine/projecting planets (Sun, Mars, Jupiter) are weak and also not well aspected.

On to Lucian Bute.. This man owns a Mars in Pisces. People, this is by far the worst Mars placement for boxing, there is no top 100 fighter of all time who has this. Pisces is a dreamer sign, a poet, likes to work for the downtrodden. Very sensitive and needs a lot of sleep. When your fighting spirit is in Pisces your fighting spirit is dissolved. This is the placement of an escapist. It is a good placement for defensive back in football (pisces is the martyr sign and masochistic in nature) But one on one combat is not for them. Shannon Briggs is also a mars pisces as well.

There is a reason he does not want to fight pressure fighters like Glen Johnson or Tavoris Cloud. He also NEEDS, I repeat NEEDS the crowd support as his personal power melts away without it. You put him in Atlantic city with Glen Johnson or in Cali with Andre Ward, or the UK with Carl Froch , and he will without question lose those.

Peace

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Ra Amun Tehuti View Post
      You may remember some posts by "Sutekh uvdabrix" and "dawerlzgreatest" that were about astrological breakdowns of fights and fgighters. Those were my screennames ( cant recover them, this site doesnt send emails to my address for whatever reason"

In any event. I want to touch on Kimbo slice first. This mans natal chart is horrifically difficult. His sun is in detriment in aquarius ( Weak Heart) Moon falling in Virgo( neurotic emotionally) Mercury in detriment in pisces( emotional thinker and dreamer, prone to drugs , non rational/linear thinker), venus is in Capricorn which is falling ( love nature is cold, unaffectionate) Mars is in Taurus which is in detriment ( Mars ndeeds to be looked at in fighters since its the placement of war) Mars in taurus is slow, lazy, and more interested in sex and eating than working/fighting.

Add to that mars squares jupiter( Shannon Briggs has this aspect as well), indicates poor stamina because lung capacity isn't up to par due to small lungs and lung inflamation.

Kimbo Slice is simply not a fighter, is not built to be a fighter. The key masculine/projecting planets (Sun, Mars, Jupiter) are weak and also not well aspected.

On to Lucian Bute.. This man owns a Mars in Pisces. People, this is by far the worst Mars placement for boxing, there is no top 100 fighter of all time who has this. Pisces is a dreamer sign, a poet, likes to work for the downtrodden. Very sensitive and needs a lot of sleep. When your fighting spirit is in Pisces your fighting spirit is dissolved. This is the placement of an escapist. It is a good placement for defensive back in football (pisces is the martyr sign and masochistic in nature) But one on one combat is not for them. Shannon Briggs is also a mars pisces as well.

There is a reason he does not want to fight pressure fighters like Glen Johnson or Tavoris Cloud. He also NEEDS, I repeat NEEDS the crowd support as his personal power melts away without it. You put him in Atlantic city with Glen Johnson or in Cali with Andre Ward, or the UK with Carl Froch , and he will without question lose those.

Peace
      dont know much about astrology,but i agree on what u said about lucian bute . interesting stuff

Comment

Comment

@Keelay in time, and I believe soon we will see the veil lifted and he will be shown for who he is. Im sure hes a cool guy and all that. But he is a poser in the fight game real talk

Comment

Kimbo Slice and Lucian Bute in the same sentence, you got some good weed. Don't sell those predictions, sell that weed !

Comment

I was phrasing the synopsis of the scribe. They dont have anything to do with eachother, kimbo slice and bute that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ra Amun Tehuti View Post
                I was phrasing the synopsis of the scribe. They dont have anything to do with eachother, kimbo slice and bute that is.
                The doors of perceptions have been opened just for you.

Kimbo slice is a fighter, but not a boxer.

Lucian Bute is a WC since 2007, but Jean Paul Mendy got exposed...

Comment

In any event....

People can check out my thread " Shannon Briggs has a mars pisces", Jean Pascal vs Bernard hopkins astro breakdown", Victor ortiz, and others under the name "dawerlzgreatest" and "Sutekhuvdabrix"

Comment

Bump Bump Bump it up

Comment

Working...
                    X