No announcement yet.

Felix Trinidad's best win. POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Are you kidding not having Joppy up there, Tito moved up in weight and vaporized that dude. He was a defending champion with a very good record and plenty of ko's at the time. It was the most complete destruction of a defending champion I have ever seen.
    He has a super-shot, drug-addled Pernell there. But not David Reid.

Tito was scary in the second half of that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      Oscar beat him, he out-boxed Trindad for the majority of the rounds but ran near the end of the fight and got cheated.
      Watch the fight without the trumpets and big guitars and you will see that aside from being thumbed in the eye, a lot of Oscar's shots were blocked. The last 4 rounds were all Tito. Oscar was quoted: "I felt his power and did not want to feel it again..."

Comment

I watched the Oscar vs Trinidad fight the other day and Oscar clearly won that fight.

Comment

Vargas.

Camacho and Pernell were way past it, Oscar beat him, and Yori Boy had a padded record and lost to every other elite fighter he fought after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            He has a super-shot, drug-addled Pernell there. But not David Reid.

Tito was scary in the second half of that fight.

Whittaker is a hall of fame fighter. Who the hell is david reid? Your seriously telling me that was one of Trinidads greatest wins? You must be joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
              Whittaker is a hall of fame fighter. Who the hell is david reid? Your seriously telling me that was one of Trinidads greatest wins? You must be joking.
              you know, only an olympic gold medalist and a wba pro champ.

I don't think hes by far trinidads best win, but david reid was a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                you know, only an olympic gold medalist and a wba pro champ.

I don't think hes by far trinidads best win, but david reid was a good fighter.

Precisely. A good fighter, but not a guy that should be considered as one of his best wins. Ive named the guys who are marquee names within the sport, although i should have included william joppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
                  Precisely. A good fighter, but not a guy that should be considered as one of his best wins. Ive named the guys who are marquee names within the sport, although i should have included william joppy.
                  to be fair, you did include yori boy

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    to be fair, you did include yori boy

Lol, that was a great fight!

Comment

Although not Tito's best win... Watching him decapitate Yory Boy was awesome. Tito is perhaps my favorite fighter of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X