Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto Camp Notes: Andre Discovers He Has Anemia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just a convoluted excuse for is loss against Ortiz.

Comment

He needs to learn to actually box rather than just occasionally throw a quick power shot during the round, hope it lands, and ko's his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post

count on zavec to bring one hell of a fight to berto. he's been sparring with jackiewicz (on the pic) and selcuk aydin, two strong euro welters.
        berto better be prepared, because zavec is an intelligent boxer; like they are already figuring out, he can adapt. he can both box and pressure.
        Aydin is a good choice but Jackiewicz? They should have paid more and got a Shawn Porter. Or even a Carson Jones hehe.

Berto is going to be only the second American Zavecs faced, and Delagdo was not a contender, not a welterweight, and not any sort of an example as to what Zavecs in store for.

Worries me those are the guys they brought in.

Comment

i think im bet around 50 mil on this man not lasting 12 with berto. after i watch more tape

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
            This is just a convoluted excuse for is loss against Ortiz.
            yeah, that's what i thought when i read the title. who knows though, maybe it actually did affect him, interested to see how he will look against zavec. hope zavec gives him a challenge though, haven't seen too much of zavec. berto needs to actually box more, not just try and land big power shots.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              yeah, that's what i thought when i read the title. who knows though, maybe it actually did affect him, interested to see how he will look against zavec. hope zavec gives him a challenge though, haven't seen too much of zavec. berto needs to actually box more, not just try and land big power shots.
              was at bertos latest sparring session. he looks strong and explosive w/ great conditioning. definitely goin to bring his A game and bring the title back to the US.

Comment

Working...
              X