Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joseph Agbeko, Abner Mares Ripped and Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those of you who are counting Mares out should take a look a his fight with Darshiyan...he looked very good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxntI...eature=related

Comment

war mares

Comment

Originally posted by Margarito_619 View Post
        I wouldn't count Mares out but I seriously think this is going to be a draw that's why i'm putting money on the +1500 odds for a Draw!
        That's actually interesting. Odds for a draw on most fights are usually around +2500. Maybe there's something cooking.

But can this fight even end in a draw? I mean I know it is within the rules of boxing, but this is a tournament and there has to be a winner. The judges surely know that a winner must be proclaimed so they'll skew the points in somebody's favor I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Margarito_619 View Post
          Those of you who are counting Mares out should take a look a his fight with Darshiyan...he looked very good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxntI...eature=related

no , he did'nt ..he looked sloppy as ****....the only reaosn why they gave it to him was prolly becuase he was pressin the fight...

agbecko on the other hand beat darchinyan and perez clearly...

Comment

10 to 40 mil on Mares.

First come first serve.

Comment

War KingKong!

Comment

Come on Mares bring it to Agbeko I bet a couple of dudes at work some cash and who ever wins by knockout has to pay double real men bet to make the fight a little bit more interesting.

Comment

Working...
                X