No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mares: Winner of Agbeko Fight Should Be The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
    Ok let me rephrase that, until the winner of the tourney and Donaire fight, then he'll be the best in the division....Agbeko got beat by perez who got mopped by darch who got ktfo by Donaire....i dont like triangle theories but i reaaly do believe in this one
    The same Agbeko made the rematch look EASY bro, come on. And this triangle theory is worse than any other because Agbeko beat Darch too, easy. This is hardly a triangle.

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
      are you really using the shotty rankings to back your claim, name a bantam weight that could possibly beats Mares excluding Donaire?? none. Donaire vs Mares imo is the best at the weight and yes that includes an overrated Montiel. and mthlane?? paper champ. and no its not cause ive never heard of him, dude is a paper champ.
      no im basin it on accomplishmenst and based on it mares does'nt have the right to have that claim ..he does'nt...who has he beaten convincingly really?... name you?....i think agbecko beats him, i think darch already beat him(toss up fight)....i think morel beats him, i think moreno beats him.... mythlane a paper champ?...he beat miranda and casimero who beat canchila who beat segura..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        no im basin it on accomplishmenst and based on it mares does'nt have the right to have that claim ..he does'nt...who has he beaten convincingly really?... name you?....i think agbecko beats him, i think darch already beat him(toss up fight)....i think morel beats him, i think moreno beats him.... mythlane a paper champ?...he beat miranda and casimero who beat canchila who beat segura..
        Exactly. Darch and Mares was a toss up fight. People are SERIOUSLY overrating mares.

Agbeko came back and looked beautiful against Perez and he made easy work of Vic. Agbeko should be the favorite here.

and didnt he fight to a draw against Perez?

Agbeko comes back, toys with perez.. the same Perez gets WTF by Darch.. the same Darch Agbeko had fun with.

I don't understand.. if we're going to use triangle theories here, agbeko is the best in the division.

Comment

umm, no abner, Nonito is the best until proven otherwise...

Comment

Working...
          X