Lol at Royce Da 5'9''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol at Royce Da 5'9''

Go to 3:12

If it's already been posted before I don't give a fuck, heres a repost and I will not apologize.

hes a huge boxing fan, always tweest during fights...

and he's a beast on the mic aswell, glad he's back with shady

Comment

yeah , it's been posted a million times...so apologized b1tch...j/k....

there's 2 conflicting interpretation of it....one is that he's ****tin on manny and the other is he's praising him....

i think its the first....but dont really care since i dont listen to that type of music anyways..

Comment

who gives a phuck about this leech trying to live off of pacquiao's name

and washed up hasbeen rappers like snoop dog doing the same

when will suge knight kill that coward

Comment

I think Rick Ross's Floyd diss was worse and hit on some facts:

"**** Floyd Mayweather n*gga," Ross says on the song's intro. "You spoke my name, huh? Yeah. I been handling business the last few weeks p*ssy, but now it's time to feast. Boss. I'm d*cking on a p*ssy/Banking on a mob/You know the rules in Vegas, n*gga, now you owe the mob/Forever getting robbed, Bloods took your jewels/Can't beat the IRS baby boy, just pay your dues/Still making my moves, gotta Saran Wrap it/Pick up all them n*ggas you left at Grand Rapids/Undercover f*ggots, it's Pretty Boy leaning/I got 20 grand --bow down like you should before your a** bow down for good/Can't run forever, Haitians will come and cut off your foot/It's dirty down South, we riding by your mama house..." ("War")
          Last edited by Deevel916; 08-09-2011, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post

"**** Floyd Mayweather n*gga," Ross says on the song's intro. "You spoke my name, huh? Yeah. I been handling business the last few weeks p*ssy, but now it's time to feast. Boss. I'm d*cking on a p*ssy/Banking on a mob/You know the rules in Vegas, n*gga, now you owe the mob/Forever getting robbed, Bloods took your jewels/Can't beat the IRS baby boy, just pay your dues/Still making my moves, gotta Saran Wrap it/Pick up all them n*ggas you left at Grand Rapids/Undercover f*ggots, it's Pretty Boy leaning/I got 20 grand --bow down like you should before your a** bow down for good/Can't run forever, Haitians will come and cut off your foot/It's dirty down South, we riding by your mama house..." ("War")
            That some impressive talk for someone who sucked so bad at being a studio gangster that he had to go get a job as a corrections cop.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              That some impressive talk for someone who sucked so bad at being a studio gangster that he had to go get a job as a corrections cop.
              I'm personally not a big fan of RR. I must say though that his rap game has improved since then and the boy is on fire right now. He gets crazy radio play and has quite a few hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post

ironic..... considering he had no answer when lloyd banks dropped an atomic bomb on his ass

i remember a radio station asked him why lloyd banks diss record had more downloads on itunes than his single and he just dodge the question lol

Comment

Working...
                X