Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Hopkins and Wlad were the same height and size who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assuming that such a monster existed as a 6'7" Hopkins, as if it isn't bad enough to have a 6'1" thug with the same skills they have now, I foresee that the first thing that would happen would be that Hopkins would hit Klitschko (either Klitschko low. Then he would butt whilst holding with one hand and hitting or lacing with the other.

Then both Klitschkos would lose their temper and start to fight as they used to before they became so safety conscious. THEN....we'd see some sparks flying because, before WK walked into that combination of Sanders' fist and head, he was the most superb, picture perfect, attacking boxer that any perfectionist would wish to see. And from then on, I think that Hopkins would be in trouble, and it would only be a matter of time before he would be dropping to the canvas pretending to have been fouled, etc.

You guys should look at some of the Klitschkos' earlier fights, and you'd see what I mean. I recall that before the Sanders fight, Larry Merchant was talking about WK, and said :He's SO PERFECT, I wonder what's wrong with him".

I don't believe that anybody living, had seen such a perfect fighter as Wladimir Klitschko was, until that unlucky Sanders fight. I certainly hadn't. He did EVERYTHING, and did it exactly correctly.

He didn't really mean that of course, it was his way of saying..."well, it sounds or looks too good to be true'.....

Comment

Working...
    X