Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Haye deserves some kinda props, here's why.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
    Haye did not have the courage to take the risks to give himself a chance to win the fight. He was happy to just go the distance with a Klit and collect his paycheck, that is disgraceful especially for all the talk he did beforehand. The man should have taken his best chance to win, even if that meant being KO'd. And if he did that, nobody could take THAT away and he'd get respect for it. Now, he gets none, he's a joke.
    Haye did a lot to create interest in the HW division, and even those of us who hated on him had a good time doing it.

Unfortunately for him, Haye didn't walk the walk after talking the talk. After all of his slagging of other heavyweights who lost to the K-Bros, he didn't look any better.

But he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

lol i didn't know haye fought with just one foot...i thought he only had a splinter on his toe or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
        Haye did a lot to create interest in the HW division
        Yes, in the promotion. That's what's supposed to happen. But then the way he fought took all that interest and squandered it, and now interest in the division is right back to where it was, in the hopper.

Comment

Working...
        X