No announcement yet.

Khan responds to Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
    *****s have been extremely confused and angry today, trying to make sense of what is going on. Heard every single excuse possible. Pretty funny.
    Did Pacquiao survive the life threatening acid-reflux? I have big concerns for him not fighting Mayweder.

Comment

Funny how the *****s are coming out of nowhere to bash khan now.
      I guess he is a threat afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
        He draws more in the US than most American fighters.
        Lets be realistic. His drawing power is not commesurate with the promotional resources and exsposure he has received so far. The Zab fight was terrible, although in fairness to Amir it should have been on the east coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Why is AMir calling out a guy who hasn't fought in over a year. If he is looking for a fight at 147, why not Manny or Berto?
          I seriously hope you're not being sarcastic.

Comment

Pac fans on Khan dick now

If you on his dick, when Pacquiao going to fight? Oh you dont care about that fight now?

Comment

Mayweather is no fool.

If he is offered alot of money, the fight will happen.
              By attacking Khan's ticket sales, etc Floyd is setting up the negotiation between him and Khan.

Khan will have to give up all the ppv money in the USA and most of the uk ppv money.
              Khan will never get the deal that Hatton got with Floyd.
              If I can recall, Hatton got all of the Uk money. The fight sold over 1million in the uk.

Thats why you hear Khan say he wants to fight Floyd in the Uk and not America.
              Because Khan doesn't sell tickets or PPV in America which means he is not a draw.

As for Ortiz not being a draw.......did anybody see all those mexicans at the LA press conference?

Anytime you put the most hated boxer on the planet in against a mexican on mexican independence day weekend , it will sell.

The difference between Hatton and Khan is that Hatton got 10's of thousands to come over to watch him fight.

When Khan can do that, then Mayweather would step up and fight.
              Unless Goldenboy makes s crazy offer to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by dyu View Post
                I seriously hope you're not being sarcastic.
                What I hear from PAc fans, floyd is on vacation, semi retired etc etc. Why is Amir calling out a part time fighter and its ok? Why not call out a peer at 147. Or, better yet, call out Prescott. Just asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                  Pac fans on Khan dick now

If you on his dick, when Pacquiao going to fight? Oh you dont care about that fight now?
                  pac fans aren't on khan's dick yet, khan has his own 5-10 fans on this site.

pac fans will be on khan's dick after emmanuel is demolished may of next year.

that's assuming emmanuel agrees to take the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 2.0 View Post
                    What are you saying?
                    Typed that on my iPhone. What I'm saying is, Floyd wants to fight Manny.
                    Amir needs to step aside right now, he's irrelevant right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
                      theres not much i can do apart frm beat the person they put infront of me, Bradley is very inactive he might aswell Fedex his belt to me or

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
                      get in the ring in December so i can slap the **** out of him, Come on Timothy Baby lets do it ! #forthefans
                      LOL thats my favourite amir khan tweet right there!!

Comment

Working...
                      X