Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Martinez who do you think wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs Martinez who do you think wins??

I really like this fight and the style match up..At 154lb Pac's weight and speed looked effective,Martinez would have to make 154lb but I don't think that will be a problem for him..I like both of these fighters and I think their mentality in the ring would make for a great match up..Thoughts??

Personally I think Martinez would struggle to make 154 at this point and the weight would effect his performance in my opinion the outcome would depending on just how much making weight would affect him.

But if I’m wrong and Martinez can comfortably make the weight I would favour him to win and probably via stoppage and that’s also why Arum will never entertain the thought of making this fight.

Comment

Who do I think wins in that matchup?

Bob Arum

Comment

Really?!?!?

Gtfoh!

Comment

Rome, are you trying to get the posters that don't think pacman is god banned or stacked up with negative karma bro? I'll simply say that there is a reason team Pacman chose Margarito instead of anyone else at 154. Remember that Foreman was too tall right?? LOL!!

Comment

pac would spank sergio worse than margorito did....

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Rome, are you trying to get the posters that don't think pacman is god banned or stacked up with negative karma bro? I'll simply say that there is a reason team Pacman chose Margarito instead of anyone else at 154. Remember that Foreman was too tall right?? LOL!!

I'm not trying to do anything but get the boxing public's opinion/thoughts on this fight..I believe due to the styles and nature of both fighters it would be a good fight..I like both fighters,no need to get ya self banned or red K me..I think it's a good fight and unlike a lot of others on this forum give Pac a good shot at beating Martinez..Remember styles make fights,and so do weights..

Comment

Sergio knocks Pacquiao out.

Comment

I'm really not impressed with Martinez and the only reason this would be a fight is because Sergio would have a 20 plus weight advantage.

With that said Pacquiao still beats him but what I don't like is Sergio and his team lying saying they would struggle to make 154 in an attempt to get Manny at Floyd to fight at 155 or higher. Straight up b1tch move and to be honest Martinez can make 153 or even 152 if he wanted to. Why do I say this; the proof is in the pudding, because Martinez has always come in a little under the 154 limit, was forced towards a catchweight against Williams, and only fought pavlik at 160 because of the money and glory that came along with a possible win.

If he couldn't make 154, then that means hes a solid MW, and if that's the case why can't he fight any of the SMW champs? Funny how he becomes a small MW/JMW when Bute, Ward or any other big name gets mentioned as an opponent...smfh.

Comment

After Manny beats Floyd, this is the fight that should happen so the world can watch Manny send this argentina **** back to his country where he was fighting fruit vendors and tango dancers for peanuts.

Comment

Working...
                    X