All young killers at the time of thier beat down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All young killers at the time of thier beat down

All young killers
    at the time of the Mayweather fight Diego Carrles was undefeated 33-0-27ko's ranked #4 P4P at that time.

at the time of the Mayweather fight Ricky Hatton was undefeated 41-0-31ko's ranked #3 P4P at that time.

at the time of the Mayweather fight, Philip N'dou ONLY LOST ONE FIGHT,31-1-30KO'S ranked IN THE TOP TEN,

at the time of the Mayweather fight Jose Luis Castillo 46-5-1-42ko's ranked #6 P4P

Comment

This is a point I tried to bring up on another thread. People don't realize this guy has not been fighting bums. He makes elite fighters into bums...then Manny goes and fights them and is praised for beating the same guys a couple of rounds faster....

Comment

Originally posted by misterjt09 View Post
        This is a point I tried to bring up on another thread. People don't realize this guy has not been fighting bums. He makes elite fighters into bums...then Manny goes and fights them and is praised for beating the same guys a couple of rounds faster....
        get use to it,no point in even trying to argue with these clowns

Comment

let me save the time this is what you'll here

corrales-was drained(even tho he remained there for a couple years)and distracted about goin to jail

castillo-oh he beat floyd 2 times

n'dou-was a bum

Hatton-Floyd fought him at 147 instead of 140(even tho he had won a title at 147)

Comment

when you try to pretend phillip ndou was a killer then you don't have much credibility. look at his record. how do you think he got to 31-1 with 30 ko's? 31 of the guys he fought were complete cans and he was not ranked in the top 10 at lightweight that is just a lie.

Comment

ndou wasnt that great...

but manny is getting floyds sloppy seconds...

when are they jsut gonna pick up their nuts and fight eachother...

only tards dont give may credit.

Comment

if you think ndou was a killer my god what must you think of chavez jr?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  let me save the time this is what you'll here

corrales-was drained(even tho he remained there for a couple years)and distracted about goin to jail

castillo-oh he beat floyd 2 times

n'dou-was a bum

Hatton-Floyd fought him at 147 instead of 140(even tho he had won a title at 147)
                  Corrales was not weight drained. Never got that one. Though the jail thing could of been a mental problem. either way, he does better if jail wasnt a factor, but he still loses. Mayweather's that good

Castillo deserved the first decision in my opinion, but lost a clear competitive decision the second time.

N'dou wasnt that good in all respects. a decent name, but not that good.

Taking Hatton's 0 was an excellent win whether at 147 or 140.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    if you think ndou was a killer my god what must you think of chavez jr?

NDOU WAS A VERY STRONG HARD HITTING FIGHTER. If it was not for the brain abnormality he would have been very successfull.He had the amerture exp behind him. Almost beating a gold medlist in the amertures. You can not even compare him to chavez jr, jr fought bums over in mexico, ndou fought much better comp. even against P4p Mayweather Ndou held his own for a few seconds.

Comment

Working...
                    X