No announcement yet.

All young killers at the time of thier beat down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    its always about who u fought when u consider a fighters greatness. who he didnt fight is just fodder for msg boards like this which means nothing in the long run. he is a atg hofer regardless of not fighting margarito or cotto...as if either of those fighters are resume makers anyways. imo, he fights pac and there is nothing that could ever be justifiably said against the guy.
    The rules always change when it comes to Floyd Jr. He's making it look too easy. If he and Oscar would have been a bloody battle then he'd be the man.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      haha good trolling. A few seconds lol and posting a pic of lovemore ndou instead of phillip ndou. I salute you sir.

lol my bad lol

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        its always about who u fought when u consider a fighters greatness. who he didnt fight is just fodder for msg boards like this which means nothing in the long run. he is a atg hofer regardless of not fighting margarito or cotto...as if either of those fighters are resume makers anyways. imo, he fights pac and there is nothing that could ever be justifiably said against the guy.
        you got *****s listing phillip ndou as a great win and you don't think cotto or margarito is a resume maker?

Comment

you got *****s listing phillip ndou as a great win and you don't think cotto or margarito is a resume maker? there would be 50 threads a day on how floyd beat up cotto or margarito. i bet boxingscene would crash every 5 minutes with the pure jubilation of the *****s.
          plz...u think i care about ndou. dont tell me about what other ppl did. i didnt at all respond to him fighting ndou as if it was anything great. the point is, irregardless of his resume at 147 floyd is an atg hof'er. cotto and margarito would have been good wins, but they do not make or break floyds resume. only on these type of sites do ppl think not fighting these guys makes that big of a difference.

****, jack dempsey refused to fight guys like harry greb and numerous others, hes still a atg harry greb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cotto + margarito together. jack johnson refused to fight sam langford still, hes an atg easily. langford >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cotto+margarito together. the point being it wont matter.

Comment

you got *****s listing phillip ndou as a great win and you don't think cotto or margarito is a resume maker?
            Not when cotto or margarito were coming off knockout losses. Who ever handed them thier first knockout defeat gets the credit, or once they have reestablished themselves and then defeated again. But if you beat them while thier coming off knock out losses how in the hell do you get credit. Pacman fought them both after they were beat to hell and back.

[IMG]http://www.************.com/wp-content/uploads/cotto77741.jpg[/IMG]

after they were both knockout, here comes the mighty Pacman with his catchweights, to claim hes the man. lol
            Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 08-07-2011, 01:00 AM.

Comment

we're not talking about Pac, *****.

we b talkin bout, the colonel, the chicken man, the birdman...

Last edited by Mana$$aMauler; 08-07-2011, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                Not when cotto or margarito were coming off knockout losses. Who ever handed them thier first knockout defeat gets the credit, or once they have reestablished themselves and then defeated again. But if you beat them while thier coming off knock out losses how in the hell do you get credit. Pacman fought them both after they were beat to hell and back.

after they were both knockout, here comes the mighty Pacman with his catchweights, to claim hes the man. lol
                ok cotto won 2 fights and a world title before pac fought him and he won a world title after he fought pac and margarito won a fight as well. they weren't coming off ko losses but what do you expect from people who don't follow boxing? castillo got knocked out 4 times and then here comes the mighty floyd to claim he's the man and win a controversial decision over a guy who's been ko'd 4 times.
                Last edited by daggum; 08-07-2011, 01:04 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mana$$aMauler;10955845]we're not talking about Pac, *****.

"A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS"

Comment

Originally posted by Mana$$aMauler View Post
                    we're not talking about Pac, *****.

ok cotto won 2 fights and a world title before pac fought him and he won a world title after he fought pac and margarito won a fight as well. they weren't coming off ko losses but what do you expect from people who don't follow boxing? castillo got knocked out 4 times and then here comes the mighty floyd to claim he's the man and win a controversial decision over a guy who's been ko'd 4 times.
                    he diffrence is Costillio was not coming off of a lost, he was on a winning streak 13 fights and 4 years later. Pacquaio fight guys who last fight were knockout loss,lol I mean they got beat the **** up, in every way. Costillio was beast coming off career high impressive victories, knocking out some very very good fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                      he diffrence is Costillio was not coming off of a lost, he was on a winning streak 13 fights and 4 years later. Pacquaio fight guys who last fight were knockout loss,lol I mean they got beat the **** up, in every way. Costillio was beast coming off career high impressive victories, knocking out some very very good fighters.
                      yeah and like i said they weren't coming off ko losses. if you are trying to imply cotto was shot when he fought pac then how did he win a world title before and after the fight? as for margarito he dominated his tuneup against a decent but not great opponent and he hasn't had any other fights since the pac fight so you can't make a definitive conclusion yet.

just because a guy loses or even gets knocked out doesn't mean they are automatically finished or shot. i know most mayweather fans want to pretend cotto and margarito are finished so floyd won't ever have to fight them and his ducking will look reasonable in retrospective.

Comment

Working...
                      X