Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castillo: I beat Mayweather twice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody cares about amateur fights Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
      LOL @ everyone ignoring the video in the original post.
      lol.................i was one of them

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
        Yep that's no surprise. After all "jabs don't matter"
        Power Punches

Castillo 377/173: 46%

Mayweather 151/66: 44%

173 power punche to 66. Floyd got owned.

Comment

Originally posted by I am God View Post
          lol,......floyds undefeated man,get over it
          So was Sven Ottke, thak god for crooked judges.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            LOL @ everyone ignoring the video in the original post.
            Not everyone.

These guys don't know the difference,

Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              The truth is Floyd got his ass handed to him more times in the Amatures than Pacquiao did in his entire life and Pac is younger than Floyd.

And Floyd also lost to a bum at the Olympics. What do you think he takes unprecedented measures to duck and dodge prime fighters?
              His @$$ handed to him?! Wow you sound ******ed...how did Floyd lose those fights????...by KO, one sided UD??...doubtful!!!! Don't let your woman emotions and hatred for Floyd bring you down man. Name me one fighter that went undefeated in the amateurs.....I'll wait!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                Not everyone.

These guys don't know the difference,

Sigh.

He does mention how JLC beat him in the first fight also.

Amateurs and pro are worlds apart, but pressure is one way of beating Floyd but not the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  So was Sven Ottke, thak god for crooked judges.
                  was ottke a 5 division champion?

Comment

Maybe Floyd had several losses in the amateurs because he couldn't pick and choose his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                      much respect to the man for his accomplishment in the amatuer ranks, it's a great feat really to be able to honestly tell yourself and have video to prove that under set circumstances and time periods aside you beat a Boxing great 2 times.

however in amatuers it doesn't reflect what is done in the pros, his accomplishments in the pro's are what made him who he is today, back when he was an amatuer he wasn't known as a Boxing legend he built that name and rep in his pro career which is a whole different ball game, requires a completely different skill set to a point where not even the scoring nor the judging is the same

It's a great thing for him to be able to tell his grand kids but the truth is that Floyd is a MUCH better fighter today than he was back then, as a pro he has yet to taste defeat and was a champion in his first year, that's because his style was always better suited for the pro's.

Floyd didn't have to adjust to the pro game much because he already had a style that favored the ways of pro Boxing down to the ability you have of fighting without head gear so he did more damage and the points system completely benefits Floyd unlike the Olympic system that was in place for the fights where you score based on how you land and whoever scored more won.

still a wonderful thing to be able to say but honestly he beat Mayweather before Floyd became the man he is now, to do it now is to have true bragging rights which I'm sure he WASN'T bragging about, he talked the least about his fights with Floyd it was his trainer, his training partner and Elie talking about it
                      great post. look at these children bicker.

Comment

Working...
                      X