Kelly Pavlik unleashes on Pacquiao and Ray Mancini[NEWS]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Pavlik unleashes on Pacquiao and Ray Mancini[NEWS]

Kelly Pavlik on Pacquiao

KP: Manny Pacquiao can go and gamble all of his money and everything else, and he has no money. The guy makes $25 million a fight and asks for advancements because he blows all of his money. Nobody says anything about that; its not a big deal. Kelly Pavlik picks his nose and gets into a shoving argument with his own brother, which anybody and their mother has been in a fight with their own brother, and its headline news. Anything that Kelly Pavlik does is headline news. De La Hoya was in rehab himself. You hear it about one time and nobody talks about it no more. Pacquiao blows money as fast as he makes it. Hes asking for an advancement because why? He has no money. Now, I dont blame Top Rank on that part either. If I was Top Rank, I would say, "Holy shit, you made $25 million in your last fight. What do you need an advancement for?" You know? I mean, come on. But at the end of the day, the only thing that anybody ever talks about is Kelly Pavlik. Kelly Pavlik, Kelly Pavlik, Kelly Pavlik. And if you think about it, its true. If Kelly Pavlik farts in public, "Oh my God, Kelly Pavlik is all fucked up. He farted. Has everybody heard. He farted and it smells like shit." Thats what happens. Its true. But nobody says anything...thats why Pacquiao is asking for an advancement because he got himself in jeopardy. Nobody talks about Manny Pacquiao and his gambling problem, drinking and partying problem. Nobody talks really much about Joe Calzaghe and Ricky Hatton, and nobody talks about De La Hoya, but everybody wants to talk about Kelly Pavlik. I mean, Kelly Pavlik is out there so you cant tell me the public is not interested in what I do in my career. You know, if I fight tomorrow, I'm going to have a draw, believe me.

KP: (Cutting in) I want to. Yeah, whatever, it's up to Top Rank. Whatever they want to do, it's up to them. You know, if they want to fight me again, if they're still interested, which I hope they are because they're great promoters, then fight me. I want to let them know that I am hungry and I do want to fight still and I do believe that I can be a world champion again. If they don't have confidence in me, then, you know, do whatever they want to do. They're going to go back out and make $35 million off of Pacquiao, and Pacquiao's going to make money if he doesn't ask for advancements, but, you know, it's up to them. But I do know for a fact that I do trust them and they're great promoters. They made boxing what boxing is to this day, and if they know that I want to fight again, then they'll fight me again and they'll put me in there in a big fight and make money.
    More at SOURCE
    Last edited by killacash; 08-05-2011, 06:09 PM.

KELLY PAVLIK: "FAKE MANCINI! FAKE YOUNGSTOWNER! RAY NEEDS TO WATCH HIS MOUTH!"

KP:Right now, my biggest problem isn't between Top Rank or anybody else; it's Ray Mancini. He went to my local paper, The Vindicator, and said all this stuff. It's like who are you? I mean, Ray, if you really want me to start bringing out your personal demons and everything that happened in your life, I can. That's why he moved from Florida to California. So,Ray needs to watch his mouth, that's first of all...what has he done with his career? He lost every big fight. He got toyed around with by Arguello. Arguello knocked him out in 14 rounds. He got knocked out by Greg Haugen. He got his ass beat by Livingstone Bramble, twice. He got beat by Camacho. What big name did Mancini ever beat in his life? Nobody...He talks about Youngstown, but he wants nothing to do with Youngstown at all. That's why he moved away. And Ray's had a lot of problems in his life, a lot of big time problems that nobody knows about, worse than me; worse than Kelly Pavlik. Kelly Pavlik going to the Betty Ford Clinic and rehab would be a great story of Ray's life. Ray has a lot of demons, but I'm going to be a respectable man enough for Ray to realize the fact that if he wants me to open my mouth, I'm going to and when I do open my mouth, the public is going to know about Ray and his demons and everything else that happened in his life. So Ray should probably take one step at a time, you know. Don't bite off more than you can chew,' stated former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik as he shared his thoughts on recent comments made by Ray 'Boom Boom' Mancini regarding his decision not to fight this weekend.
    More at SOURCE

Comment

I think alot of the stuff that he is talking about is all true. The only thing is, the way he is saying it, and the timing of what he is saying is making him look bad and bitter....

Comment

Originally posted by VanAssBoxing View Post
        I think alot of the stuff that he is talking about is all true. The only thing is, the way he is saying it, and the timing of what he is saying is making him look bad and bitter....
        It's true, but it's a snitch move to talk about another man's problems when you are being questioned about your own.

Comment

yOU know what... where have I heard this before?. FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR.. woe is me!!! everyone pickin on me!!! Nobody pickin on him.. wah, wah. boo hoo.!!! YO PAVLIK, like Floyd it is all in your head... nobody is out to get you cuz you white.
          Last edited by Alibata; 08-05-2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            It's true, but it's a snitch move to talk about another man's problems when you are being questioned about your own.

Pac is a busta, let da people know what kind of punk he is

Comment

Originally posted by gino ros View Post
              it's true, but it's a snitch move to talk about another man's problems when you are being questioned about your own.

chuuurch!!!!

Comment

Pavlik snitchin on pac like kobe did to shaq lol. Pavlik and kobe are both biatches.

Comment

Pacquiao has needed cash advances from Top Rank.

Wow

Comment

If this is true, I kinda feel bad for Manny.

Comment

Working...
                    X