Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly Pavlik unleashes on Pacquiao and Ray Mancini[NEWS]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The members of the elite clubs voted to not give him membership. There were probably different factors, true. So a group of the richest people in Philippines said they don't want him at their clubs, correct? And you think I'm the delusional one for pointing out that Philippines elite didn't want him at their club by majority vote not wanting him in.

Comment

Pacquiao is taking him to court next

Comment

I think it's funny that all people seemed to read was the little bit about Pac, and didn't click on the link to read the whole story. Pavlik is talking about some real stuff here, fighters get screwed over all the time. I'm glad he's actually standing up for it and taking a more active role in the way his career is handled. Read the whole story folks, not just the two paragraphs where he mentioned Pac. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by [PAWN]KLTP View Post
          If this is true, I kinda feel bad for Manny.
          Never feel bad for someone who makes more money than you.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Never feel bad for someone who makes more money than you.
            The difference between boxers and other talentless hacks is that boxers get punched in the head for a living. To see a guy like JLC who went from making 6-7 figure paydays to being completely broke to the point where he's fighting for less than 40k now...I find it hard not to feel sorry for him. Same with Roy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              It's true, but it's a snitch move to talk about another man's problems when you are being questioned about your own.

Exactly G....classic KB snitch move by Pavlik....dude is a str8 up clown for saying that stuff he said....he was name dropping like crazy...smh

Comment

Pavlik is losing his ****ing mind.

Comment

I know about Manny's gambling problems but drinking problems? WTF? Did he just make that shit up? Manny is usually busy in the Philippines every freaking day. You can't have a schedule like his and be an alcoholic at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                    I know about Manny's gambling problems but drinking problems? WTF? Did he just make that shit up? Manny is usually busy in the Philippines every freaking day. You can't have a schedule like his and be an alcoholic at the same time.
                    Same thing I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                      Agree. The guy's quite busy http://saranganitoday.blogspot.com/

http://philboxing.com/news/story-58387.html

Comment

Working...
                      X