Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: I Am Crazy, But I'll Beat Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El terrible greater than............floyd el duckito mayweather................

Comment

He won't win because Matthysse is like a better skilled version of Maidana who even while he took Morales lightly clearly beat and battered Morales.

Comment

Erik is grossly overweight again six weeks til fight night. I'm as big a fan as the next guy but I wish he'd keep in shape between fights.

Comment

Erick you're not crazy, you're a God...

Comment

even if he does not win the fight he could still beat a lot of the other top name guys.

Comment

I remember when Corley looked okay against Maidana, or, better than people thought he would look, then Corley fought Matthysse and supposedly got knocked down 8 times. Will the same happen with Morales?..Morales looks better than expected against Maidana, and then Matthysse will blow Morales out?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I remember when Corley looked okay against Maidana, or, better than people thought he would look, then Corley fought Matthysse and supposedly got knocked down 8 times. Will the same happen with Morales?..Morales looks better than expected against Maidana, and then Matthysse will blow Morales out?
                Ya know what ya might be right,the main thin about Matts is dude could box and has power..I had Judah beating him due to his slow start but he came on and I can't be mad at anybody scoring the fight for him..I say Matts wins this fight and goes on to lose to Bradley..

Comment

Matthysse is average, and a level below Maidana.

Morales will win.

Comment

Working...
                  X