Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Oscar vs Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was cheering for floyd to give dela hoya a beating but i was dissapointed and shock that he can't even scratch dela hoya face instead he's loosing the fight until dela hoya stop throwing his jab at the later rounds with no reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
      2 days ago I told a guy I was a boxing fan, and he said last fight he watched he saw Floyd Mayweather run from DLH. Then he said he watched Mayweather run from DLH the whole fight and then win and he was shaking his head about it. I just laughed and said so I take it you're not a boxing fan and he of course said no.
      Floyd ran all over Oscar's face that night

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        I was cheering for floyd to give dela hoya a beating but i was dissapointed and shock that he can't even scratch dela hoya face instead he's loosing the fight until dela hoya stop throwing his jab at the later rounds with no reason.
        Don't lie, we all know you didn't even know who either guy was in 2007.

Comment

• im a fair and unbiased fan that had it tied going into the 12th round and i had oscar winning the 12th round !!!! oscar one that fight because he landed the meaningful shots and some times during the fight mayweather was running like amir khan !!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• yeah not a close fight. At all.

But HBO has their agenda and will protect it at all costs.
            Even when it makes them look stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post
              im a fair and unbiased fan that had it tied going into the 12th round and i had oscar winning the 12th round !!!! oscar one that fight because he landed the meaningful shots and some times during the fight mayweather was running like amir khan !!!!!!!!!1
              thats unfortunate. If you are fair and unbiased, that only leaves one conclusion as to why you had Oscar winning that fight.

You're an idiot. Sorry man.

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                Don't lie, we all know you didn't even know who either guy was in 2007.
                LOL, You took the words out of my mouth. I'm sure he knew who Oscar was or had at least heard of him but I'm 100% positive this guy didn't know who Floyd was in 2007. He learned about Floyd when they first started talking about the possible Pac/May fight in 2009.

Comment

Working...
                X