Clear All

• Mayweather vs Pacquiao Is Not Happening Next, Says Roger Mayweather

Sep 19, 2011 1:58 PM EDT

;-)

Comment

• GIFSoup

Comment

• So Floyd retracts his Pac's next rhetoric and Pac changes
        course as a result, no? Are we getting Khan/Floyd eventually?

That seems to be the only choice for Floyd. I'm assuming
        Martinez is a distant possibility, yes?

Comment

• Timothy Bradley................

Comment

• These two aren't bothered about what the fans want, and unless we the fans stand together and refuse buying any of there fights until they both meet they would continue to school the fans with their "Am fighting him next" while fighting someone else.

Comment

• Hmmm....

Pac vs Bradley

Mayweather vs Khan

Win or lose in respective fights

= Khan vs Bradley

and Pac vs Mayweather

It's passing of the torch if both Bradley and Khan
              wins their respective fights.

Not bad for promotional materials, eh?

Comment

• I don't like the fact that Bradley is being rewarded with a big pay day against Paqciao after ducking Khan. It doesn't seem right.

Comment

• lend balls to May so we can see the fight happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    Pacman vs Floyd Jr. in May?
                    By NICK GIONGCO
                    August 4, 2011, 11:34pm

MANILA, Philippines — Unless Victor Ortiz and Juan Manuel Marquez don’t follow the script that will be laid out in September and November, the mouth-watering match between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. will happen in May 2012.

Pacquiao graced the birthday of TV boxing analyst Moy Lainez on Wednesday night and told Lainez that all signs point to a super fight between him and Mayweather next year.

“He told me that the Mayweather fight will take place in May next year,” Lainez said.

Lainez, thrilled with the news, told Pacquiao that even if he is not feeling well that he will fly to the US just to watch the action at ringside.

“I told Manny na kahit ako’y may sakit sa time na iyon ay pupunta ako sa laban,” said Lainez, who used to be a key member of the original Team Pacquiao, a band of boxing brothers whose association with the fight game stretches back to the 1960s.

Pacquiao’s words seem to hold water because, apparently, the major issues of drug-testing and revenue split, have been ironed out.

Speaking to Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum, fight scribe Michael Marley said the Top Rank chief said the touchy issue of Olympic-style testing and the purse split have been agreed upon by the two sides.

According to Arum, everything would be equally shared by Pacquiao and Mayweather.

If ever this fight materializes, just about every record in boxing would be shattered.

Ringsiders believe the 2.4 million pay-per-view buys will easily be broken by a Pacquiao-Mayweather bout.

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/329556...s-floyd-jr-may
                    SOOOOOOOO. Manny must be a bad man fighting x2 in MAY LOL....

Everyone knows the man is fighting Tim Bradley.... CUT IT OUT BRO...

MANNY, ARUM, ARIZA, KONCZ, ETC ARE LIARS....

FLAT OUT AND THEY HAVE BEEN LYING FOR YEARS NOW, AND AGAIN HOW IN THe HELL DO YOU ACCOUNT FOR SUPPOSEDLY ALL THE *****S KNOWING BRADLEY WAS NEXT WHEN PACQUIAO HASNT EVEN FOUGHT HIS NOVEMBER BOUT??

AND DEEP INSIDE YOU KNOW THAT BRADLEY IS NEXT AND YOU ARE GONNA HEAR ARUM COME OUT AND SAY ONE OF THESE THREE THINGS...

Potential problems according to TEAM PAC/ARUM

1.) MAYWEATHER'S LEGAL PROBLEMS EVEN THOUGH HE IS ONE OF THE REASONS FOR ONE OF MAYWEATHERS LEGAL ISSUES LOL... I know you dont think Pac came up with suing Floyd do you??? LOL The fool signed x2 contracts...
                    Also keep in mind that HIS LEGAL ISSUES DIDNT STOP ORTIZ FROM GETTING KNOCKED OUT

2.) Floyd is playing HARDBALL AND DOESNT WANT TO FIGHT. Even though Floyd hasnt changed his stance even once. But regardless again we all know that TIM BRADLEY IS FIGHTING PAC NEXT, THIS IS A DONE DEAL... WE have seen this with Margarito, Mosley and now Tim Bradley.. Mosley even stated out of his own mouth that before the opening bell with PACQUIAO AND MARGARITO that he was promised he was next in line for Pacquiao (RED FLAG ALERT) Keep in mind Bradley turned down a career high and people called him a duck, but look at my post I never once called him a duck, but I did state he was going to fight Pacquiao... BRADLEY SIMPLY TOOK THE MONEY WHICH HE WILL MAKE X2 OF WHAT HE WOULD MAKE WITH KHAN.....Remember the ticker clock count down arum had??? That he gave mayweather the terms and that Mayweather didnt want the fight even though here we are over a year later and his team all have different stories regarding TESTING... ARIZA "WE AINT LISTENING AND GIVING INTO FLOYD, WE WILL FOLLOW THE COMMISSION' ROACH WE AGREED TO X14 DAYS, THE MEDIATOR SQUASHED THAT LIE REMEMBER?/ ARUM "THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH TESTING AND THERE HASNT BEEN FOR QUITE SOME TIME" But keep in mind a few months ago USADA couldnt be trusted remember lol..

REMEMBER BRADLEY WAS AT THE PACQUIAO MOSLEY JUST AS MOSLEY WAS AT THE PACQUIAO MARGARITO FIGHT. WAITING IN THE WING WITH PROMISES ALREADY MADE, JUST AS MARGARITO WAS AT THE FIGHT PRIOR TO HIS OWN WITH PACQUIAO AND EVEN TOLD reporters that ARUM promised him a fight with Mayweather and while many on this very goddamn forum scoffed (*******S), I watched and scrutinized.. Then we saw Arum trying to justify Margarito's cheating etc. And fighting to get him a license. How could Arum pull that off with a known cheater? Who was suspended without a license many asked?? Well they gave him a tomatoe can to fight and whaddaya know he was in line to fight Pacquiao!!! a known cheater, and arum does this all the time, the same cheater whom was just caught cheating over a little as a year ago, is lined up with x2 title fights within a x3 fight span!!

Think about that... Margarito after getting caught cheating against shane, and getting knocked out fought AGAINST PACQUIAO FOR A TITLE... NOW THIS IS RICOCKULOUS WITHIN ITSELF, BUT AFTERWARDS HE IS NOW FACING COTTO FOR A TITLE!!! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SOMETHING SO ABSURD? A MAN THAT HAS LOST AND BANNED FROM THE SPORT AND WITHIN X1 FIGHT IS FIGHTING FOR A TITLE AT A WEIGHT HE NOR THE OTHER PARTICIPANT IN QUESTION NEVER DESERVED OVERLOOKING THE RANKED FIGHTERS IN THAT DIVISION, AND AFTER GETTING EMBARRASSED ONCE AGAIN HIS NEXT FIGHT IS A CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT WITH COTTO!!!

3.) Its just Floyds fault the fight didnt happen... Even though this **** is getting ridiculous now..I wouldnt even be suprised to see the issue being whos gonna test Manny in the PHILLIPPINES...

LISTEN WHILE I KNOW FLOYD FANS AND PAC FANS ARE ALWAYS AT EACH OTHERS THROATS, BOOKMARK THIS GODDAMN PAGE AND YOU WILL SEE THE SMOKE SCREEN COMING FROM TEAM PAC....

Comment

• nah... the only thing that May has to say is "I want to fight Pacquiao" and open the negotiations. When this happens, the fight will definitely push through unless May plays hardball again so he can earn a lot from fighting tomato cans.

Anyway, floydiots will buy his fights whether he fights Ivan Calderon or Chris John.
                      Last edited by dosepulgada; 10-02-2011, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X