No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "I'm Fighting Mayweather in May 2012"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ..!?!?.. View Post
    Hold on to your horses guys, let's pray that Mayweather will NOT throw another roadblock for the fight not to happen. I hope the OST will be the last one.
    arum is a liar ofc. no issues remaining, but at the same time they still have the defamation suit going.
    i still think khan-floyd is more likely to happen in early summer 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      arum is a liar ofc. no issues remaining, but at the same time they still have the defamation suit going.
      i still think khan-floyd is more likely to happen in early summer 2012.
      Exactly my point. If Pac really wanted to sort this fight he'd drop the defamation suit or simply post pone it till after the fight.

I'm also finding it hard to understand why he's heavily pursuing the defamation when Vision Quest have apparently found that Pacquiao has been conned out of a lot of money? If I was Pac the last thing on my mind would be a defamtion and instead trying to find out where all my money has disappeared to no?

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
        If I was Pac the last thing on my mind would be a defamtion and instead trying to find out where all my money has disappeared to no?
        the defamation suit is such a dick move it can't possibly be pacquiaos work. smells arum through and through. why don't other boxers file defamation suits then? khan,ortiz,martinez,bhop...

Comment

Why do the Floyd stans always mix up the lawsuit with them getting in the ring?

It's a totally different entity!

Don't give me that crap "how can they fight when they have a lawsuit between them?" and all that other BS!

I thought you guys are saying Pac filing a lawsuit a b!tchmove?

Now you got both fighters on record saying they'll fight eventually and you guys still have other concerns and ****?

This is still good news! Moreover it didn't came from Arum's azz. So what's the hold-up guys?

Don't you guys have nothing aside from this and your "take the test" mantra?

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

Don't give me that crap "how can they fight when they have a lawsuit between them?" and all that other BS!

Now you got both fighters on record saying they'll fight eventually and you guys still have other concerns and ****?

This is still good news! Moreover it didn't came from Arum's azz. So what's the hold-up guys?

Pacquaio didn't say he'll fight in May 2012, some unknown reporter did - why should I believe what some unknown reporter said?

Comment

Question - should Mayweather Jr sue ESPN for calling him a coward?

Comment

Pacquaio didn't say he'll fight in May 2012, some unknown reporter did - why should I believe what some unknown reporter said?
                Then don't believe it. No one's stopping you.

But you keep saying defamation and **** when it's not boxing related. Those are settled on a different venue. You guys have a different excuse this time aside from the take the test thing which suddenly lost steam ain't it?

Comment

Question - should Mayweather Jr sue ESPN for calling him a coward?
                  I don't know. You answer that.

Coz if you live in the land of the free, you guys should know too well what you guys are great at...suing people.

Comment

the defamation suit is definitely an issue. i wouldn't care if pac filed a lawsuit against floyd for something not ring related, but this definitely is.
                    TBH i don't care, but arum has said years before there were no issues, and we still didn't get the fight.
                    how am i to believe him now? everything is a potential deal breaketr between two such arrogant parties. remember haye-wlad.

Comment

I don't know. You answer that.

Coz if you live in the land of the free, you guys should know too well what you guys are great at...suing people.
                      I'm not American. Fail.

Comment

Working...
                      X