Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because the Bible does not explicitly say, "thou shall not gamble,"defenders of gambling sometimes say that gambling is not condemned. The Bible does not specifically condemn the snorting of cocaine either! But that does not make it right, or acceptable to God.

See that's basiclly your opinion those things are wrong to people because sone body of high influence said so coke wasn't a problem till it became big gambling wasn't bad until it destroyed someone's house hold. And the only way it relates to the bible is because someone found a way to relate it. You can do that with anything.

So it's not unacceptable until you do something it says you shouldn't. Think of the time period the bible was written in it was really meant for then and as a some what guideline for life but if it was as bad as some people make it seem we wouldn't have free will.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
      so what is casting losts in your opinion... its a form of gambling... they did it in the bible...

now if u want to get him on anything it would be the love of money, gambling is not a wicked act... its the love of money that the bible speaks out against, and yes hes obviously guilty of that lol
      it has more to do with responsiblity i believe and accountability along with pride gloating and greed... most gamblers cant control themselves!! but some really wealthy individuals can burn hundreds of thousands and not think twice about it. the not thinkin twice about is more of a pride and greed. when single mothers raising their kids outta cars workin more than 1 job trying to keep food in their babies bellies and cloths on their backs.. cuz their dead beat daddys, drug addict, gambling addict, strip club addict fathers.. ran off to the next piece of *ss, not caring about their childrens welfare..
      imo

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        and keeping it real with the biggest Snitch in the rap game is even more hilarious
        LOLOL!!!! many men, wish death upon me LOL!!!!

Comment

floyd and 50 are the biggest clowns ever.

Comment

lmao these n!ggas fighting in the strip club thats crazy fighting be the last thing on my mind at the strip club

Comment

Challenged multiple cops to a fight? But wasn't arrested or at least cuffed. Thats very rare and unheard of in today's world, thats all I'll say.

Comment

I love how people jump to conclusions, so he ran his mouth and? I'm sure everyone else did, but this is somehow news because he did it.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                  Challenged multiple cops to a fight? But wasn't arrested or at least cuffed. Thats very rare and unheard of in today's world, thats all I'll say.
                  They needed to come up with some ridiculous crap to involve him in the story.

Comment

What is floyd doing at a strip club during camp?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll80 View Post
                      Floyd Mayweather & 50 Cent Involved in Strip Club Brawl

Quote: Action News has obtained the officer’s report that puts local boxing champ Floyd Mayweather Jr. and rap superstar 50 Cent at the scene of a fist-throwing free-for-all. According to documents, Mayweather only added to the chaos at the Deja Vu Strip Hop Topless Party.

the report alleges Mayweather was “extremely confrontational and argumentative with several police officers on scene”. Mayweather is reported to have “challeneged multiple citizens and officers to fight”.

Too bad Pacquiao or Martinez weren't at that strip club
                      Last edited by D4thincarnation; 08-04-2011, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X