This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
    What did I say that was racist? Making fun of peoples spelling and grammar is being racist? Let me look at the dictionary:

Hmm, It's funny that I didn't even mention that, I guess typing like a ****** with misspelled words makes you a racist now? Or do you just cry racism at anytime because you are too stupid to write a logical response?

I know in USA you guys are ******ed with all this "PC" crap where dogs and gays have more rights than humans, and you are all sheltered away from the world and told you are all special, but please, try to learn what the word actually means before yelling it out every chance you get just because someone makes fun of you.
    Most of what you have added on the forum in general has been racist comments. Your pretty direct with it. You can pretend that your intentions are different if you want but there is no point. Most people on the forum understand what your about so why not just go all out and admit it? Either way I will go back to paying you no mind. Carry on.

Comment

• reported for racism.

Comment

• He probably just does this **** for promotion

regardless, who all up in hurrrr?

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          This might be a plan to hype up the fight because they are having trouble selling tickets.

As they say there is no bad publicity.

But this could also be Floyd trying to get arrested to get out of the Ortiz fight. We know he tried to do it to get out of fighting Pacquiao when he committed grand theft and domestic assault and other felonies and misdemeanor.
          lol wow..... thanks for the afternoon laughs

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
            Stupid bait threads. People need to get serious here. If it was any boxer other than Manny or Floyd everyone would be happy they threw down and came out unharmed. So he got into a bar fight, big deal. I can't stand his attitude towards boxing but a couple of guys getting into a bar fight is not news unless they get beat up or there's weapons involved. And seeing as there's no info (in the article at least, I haven't read all the replies) on how it started people shouldn't be jumping all over him they should be happy he ****ed some people up who I'm sure had it coming. Hell he probably threw more punches in the bar fight than he has in his past few fights combined, the only thing I wish is that I could have been there to see it. As for being confrontational with the doughnut squad, let me tell you, if you've ever dealt with pigs you'd know them to be for the most part arrogant and power hungry, so I don't blame him for that.
            PIGS PLAY GAMES, EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ARE ARROGANT AS ****.....

I wouldn't be surprised if they started with him to try and get a pay day, just as the security guards did.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Floyd Mayweather: All talent. No class.
              Absolutely...you can take the punk out of the getto but you can't take the getto out of the punk. Floyd proves that to be true again and again. If he ever gets the balls to fight Manny, he will be knocked cold.

Comment

• is this story even true??dudes in training camp

what kinda website is this anyway?

Comment

• More proof that Floyd is a piece of ****

He has been in more "brawls" than boxing matches lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                    Absolutely...you can take the punk out of the getto but you can't take the getto out of the punk. Floyd proves that to be true again and again. If he ever gets the balls to fight Manny, he will be knocked cold.
                    lol wtf?

floyd had nothing to with the incident

Comment

• I don't believe it. Only this one unknown site is reporting it. Where are the other reports?

There have been too many fake articles lately. You guys are idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X