This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Floyd and his PR team just released this statement which they have been working on with their brightest workers all day long:

"y0y0, y kant a bruthir hiit a cop in duh face? duts sum racist 4 sho.

pohlice nd buncers b tellikng uz wuut wii khant do> ? bredrins shuud bee able 2 faight ossiferz nd boncer an1time, yahurrd, kiiping ass braderss daown, skilz pai bilZ fo sho"
    You are very racist and consistently offensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by talz View Post
      What I don't understand is that after every fight he thanks god, but then you find him in strip clubs getting into fights and gambling madly.
      Hold on, hold on... Are you saying that religious people in general are hypocrites? Well, I am truly shocked!

Comment

• Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
        You are very racist and consistently offensive.
        What did I say that was racist? Making fun of peoples spelling and grammar is being racist? Let me look at the dictionary:

noun /ˈrāsist/ 
        racists, plural

A person who believes that a particular race is superior to another

adjective /ˈrāsist/ 
        racists, plural

Having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another
        Hmm, It's funny that I didn't even mention that, I guess typing like a ****** with misspelled words makes you a racist now? Or do you just cry racism at anytime because you are too stupid to write a logical response?

I know in USA you guys are ******ed with all this "PC" crap where dogs and gays have more rights than humans, and you are all sheltered away from the world and told you are all special, but please, try to learn what the word actually means before yelling it out every chance you get just because someone makes fun of you.

Comment

What did I say that was racist? Making fun of peoples spelling and grammar is being racist? Let me look at the dictionary:

Hmm, It's funny that I didn't even mention that, I guess typing like a ****** with misspelled words makes you a racist? Or do you just cry racism at anytime because you are too stupid to write a logical response?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            No this is not ellerbe ..can't help you out with your **** sucking addiction ..we have no lady boys here
            This video is ****ing hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedication View Post

Skillz Pay Pho Bills!

Comment

Hmm, It's funny that I didn't even mention that, I guess typing like a ****** with misspelled words makes you a racist now? Or do you just cry racism at anytime because you are too stupid to write a logical response?

I know in USA you guys are ******ed with all this "PC" crap where dogs and gays have more rights than humans, and you are all sheltered away from the world and told you are all special, but please, try to learn what the word actually means before yelling it out every chance you get just because someone makes fun of you.
                Where are you from?

Comment

• Stupid bait threads. People need to get serious here. If it was any boxer other than Manny or Floyd everyone would be happy they threw down and came out unharmed. So he got into a bar fight, big deal. I can't stand his attitude towards boxing but a couple of guys getting into a bar fight is not news unless they get beat up or there's weapons involved. And seeing as there's no info (in the article at least, I haven't read all the replies) on how it started people shouldn't be jumping all over him they should be happy he ****ed some people up who I'm sure had it coming. Hell he probably threw more punches in the bar fight than he has in his past few fights combined, the only thing I wish is that I could have been there to see it. As for being confrontational with the doughnut squad, let me tell you, if you've ever dealt with pigs you'd know them to be for the most part arrogant and power hungry, so I don't blame him for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                    Hold on, hold on... Are you saying that religious people in general are hypocrites? Well, I am truly shocked!
                    Yea that's just crazy talk!

Comment

• Short clip you can see both of them, Doesnt look like much. Both are just chilling there near a Cop.

2:30

Comment

Working...
                      X