No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: THE END IS NEAR – Boxing’s Lifeline About to Disappear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
    They said this when DLH left... And multiple other times with other stars. Dating back 100+ yrs.
    How did you find this pic? The pic with Mat and Maidana?

Comment

it'll end for *****s and *******s and that will be a blessed day

Comment

MMA is for ****, it's not a threat to boxing at all
        and boxing doesn't need Pac-Floyd or any other 1 fight to thrive
        we need less PPV's and less dudes fighting like bitches

Comment

MMA is for idiot rednecks...the same crowd that was running around saying they are karate masters in the 80s, these are their fat children running arount in Tapout shirts...bunch of ******ed hicks. The actual fighters are pretty cool, but the fans are just inbreds.

Comment

All Boxing has is mike tyson and holyfield, bunch of heavyweights, boxing has no future!
            All boxing has is shane mosley and De la Hoya, boxing has no future!
            All boxing has is pacman and mayweather, boxing has no future!
            Last edited by thebowtod; 08-03-2011, 11:04 PM.

Comment

hahaha dehydrator just red k'd me for some not even offensive post from like 7 days ago...he took a chunk of my green but couldn't turn me red. YAY!

/randomspam.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post10911511

Wtf is even offensive about that? Because I said Fightcamp 360 was a failure like everyone expected?

Comment

Originally posted by RachelB View Post
                hahaha dehydrator just red k'd me for some not even offensive post from like 7 days ago...he took a chunk of my green but couldn't turn me red. YAY!

/randomspam.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post10911511

Wtf is even offensive about that? Because I said Fightcamp 360 was a failure like everyone expected?
                Yea that guy is a prick. Did the same to me for no reason. All I said was that the Pac/Mosley fight was ****ty. Didn't insult Pac as a fighter or anything. How do I fix it?

Comment

It's funny how long people have been saying this. I just googled "boxing is dead" and people have been saying this forever.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...-is-dead&hl=en

^^Newspaper article from 1964 basically saying that same things people are saying to this day about boxing.

For the lazy people some 1964 quotes

"Federal control of boxing is the only solution. It just keeps getting from bad to worse. Unless it gets new rules and new regulations there will be no boxing in a couple of years."

"Television has killed off the small clubs and no one in the sport now knows how to fight. They lack the schooling that Gene and I got in the small clubs in our early years. Nowadays it's like starting your education in college. Without the return of the small clubs we're fighting a losing cause. Unless something is done very soon, boxing is dead."

"There should be a pension fund so that parents will think of boxing instead of just baseball and football when they are advising their sons on their athletic futures. Because the states have failed to run the sport the way it should be run, we have to look to the federal government. It's the last hope the game has."

Comment

Originally posted by ablindwatchmakr View Post
                    Yea that guy is a prick. Did the same to me for no reason. All I said was that the Pac/Mosley fight was ****ty. Didn't insult Pac as a fighter or anything. How do I fix it?
                    go to the vbplaza,select the thief option and try to steal 100 points from someone ,it resets your karma

Comment

Originally posted by ablindwatchmakr View Post
                      he is a fat pinoy kid with a 3 cm penis...to reset karma just go to vbplaza menu and click thief...then try to steal some points from someone and when u fail it resets you to gray

everyone makes fun of him on here. nobody respects him. he will kill himself if pacquiao loses. he is a worthless loser that nobody likes =)

Comment

Working...
                      X