No announcement yet.

Why Pacquiao vs Mayweather WON'T live up to the hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Pacquiao vs Mayweather WON'T live up to the hype

its of course the fight we all want to see, but do you guys think there are any factors or possibilities that can cause this fight to not live up to its hype ?

no it wont live up to the hype..............too much hype in this fight

Comment

way too much hype to live up to and it won't be a competitive fight IMO

Comment

Both fighters will be even more past-primed.

Comment

Because neither is any longer at the peak they were two years ago when the hype was created. If Mayweather-Pacquiao had happened in early 2010, that fight would have lived up to the hype.

Now, who knows?

Comment

i am pretty sure it will live up to the hype

Comment

with the Fake MArquez knock out we just seen...I am seriously not interested in boxing as much with it turning more into a business where the promoters pick who they want to win before the fight happens

sadly, its all about the money

Comment

Don't think it will for all those hoping for Mayweather to lose.

But it will definitely for me, gonna love every second of it !!!

Comment

it would be floyds fault too.................ducked for far too long............

Comment

It will be good even if its a **** fight, don't ya think? When Haye fought Klitschko it was an awful fight, but I really enjoyed it BECAUSE of the hype, the atmosphere and the build up was awesome ..

I think Floyd vs Pac will be a little like Floyd vs Shane, Floyd Dominating most the rounds but Pac having his moments, exciting moments and more of them!

Comment

Working...
                    X