Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rich Loc says Angulo beats Canelo. I say Canelo whoops his ass. What do y'all think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angulo beasts canelo.

Comment

hit canelo by accident
      angulo should stop him

Comment

Canelo needs to develop more...But right now, in a fighting effort, he'd likely be TKO'd late. But i feel canelo has more talent and prospects as a boxer. A fully developed Canelo would decision Angulo in my opinion.

Comment

canelo wins this fight easy despite what alot of people think,canelo is at his best when he is countering and angulo would provide that plus canelo moves a hell of lot better then angulo,canelo wont let angulo get his rhythm going.

Comment

I think Canelo's cumulative combination punching will wear Angulo down. Canelo by UD or late TKO stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
              Yeah you are beyond stupid if you think that Cintron is a better boxer than Alvarez.
              you are beyond stupid to think canelo would be able to hang with angulo

the comparison wasnt that cintron is a good boxer the comparison is that canelo is sucks because he would still lose to angulo.

angulo who made cintron appear to be a good boxer and regardless if cintron looked like crap in has last fight or is crap

if canelo were to fight cintron after gomez it would be considered canelo biggest test to date.

Comment

Canelo. Angulo can't hang with him.

Comment

I got Canelo.... When was the last time Angulo fought?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post

this is what this fight would produce^^^
                    Green K for truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
                      You know you are a bad boxer when Kermit Cintron can box circles around you....
                      I'm Puerto Rican and I'm still shaking my head at HOW the hell Cintrón pulled that off. That was supposed to be Angulo making Cintrón fold under pressure...

BTW, if the fight gets made right now, I'd favor Canelo because of Angulo's inactivity.

In any case, there are sure to be fireworks when (and if) this fight happens.

This is the kind of fight you invite your non-boxing friends over...

Comment

Working...
                      X