No announcement yet.

Pavlik Threatening to pull out of Saturdays fight due to dispute with Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    this guy does not care about his fans, this is in Ohio and he will pull out leaving all those people who brought tickets on the side lines, he could still go thorough with this fight and negotiate the bute fight afterwards, providing he wins.......
    See, THIS is the type of stuff that is bad for boxing. How can you even talk about screwing over the regional fan last minute?

Is he JUST finding out what he is making?

Comment

I don't even care to see Pavlik anymore, the way he fought in his last fight

Comment

This ****er is complaining about money when he hasn't done **** lately in boxing, and guys in the lower weight classes don't even come close to making what Top Rank is offering an inactive Pavlik. Those little guys have more passion for boxing when they're beating each other up for not alot of money.

Comment

IF he backs out, I don't think it's really this dispute or $$$...but the underlying issue that everyone knows about...

I hope he's sobered up, I hope he's training hard...but I think he's lost a lot of confidence in himself. He needs to fight and get things going again. I'm a big fan and I think he's letting it slip away.

Comment

More incredible is that he's still getting million+ paydays... He has been downgraded to a FNF fighter.

Comment

Pavlik should take the money and shut up. He needs to beat Bute 1st, THEN worry about making more than 1.2 Mill a fight (which is more than some active fighters are getting currently).

Comment

Wait Kessler turn down 3.5M to fight Bute?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Was askin myself the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    He could have bought more statues with that type of doe. Isn't Kessler the one with life-size statues at his house of like Aliens or Predators from the movies/comics?

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                      Was askin myself the same thing.
                      Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                      He could have bought more statues with that type of doe. Isn't Kessler the one with life-size statues at his house of like Aliens or Predators from the movies/comics?

Seriously am amaze, that is some serious money..Not sure about the statues though.

Comment

Working...
                      X