Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win, Sergio Martinez vs Joe Calzaghe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would win, Sergio Martinez vs Joe Calzaghe?

At the Super Middle-weight division, who do you think would win, Joe or Sergio, and what by, TKO, UD, KO, SD?

prime calzaghe had devastating power(so i've been told) and would knock martinez out. you can't beat calzaghe by circling the ring and countering because the judges give calzaghe rounds just for trying really hard even if he's getting outlanded. in fact you can't beat calzaghe period.

Comment

calzaghe easily. By wide UD or possibly a stoppage.

prime for prime. Coke joe probably loses.

Comment

calzaghe by UD. he simply throwes too many punches and is far too accurate. He didnt just win, he looked good doing it.

Comment

prime joe easily

Comment

.......Sergio Martinez because i'm a fan and will blindly support him with out taking other factors into consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKhan1 View Post
              calzaghe by UD. he simply throwes too many punches and is far too accurate. He didnt just win, he looked good doing it.
              accurate? hmmm don't think so. always wonder how people reach these conclusions but seriously if martinez couldn't get the decision over williams he's not gonna over calzaghe. judges just like morons who come forward continuously throwing even if they are getting blasted.

Comment

close fight, calzaghe would struggle to land punches on Martinez

Comment

" im too small fo smw" - sergio..........LOL...

Comment

That's crazy because they remind me of each other the way they fight they both box with their hands down and that means their comfortable with the way the fights going and it's a wrap son check mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X