No announcement yet.

Bradley's manager: Bradley willing to fight Morales next week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    Ward entered the super 6 tourney in which the best fighters in the division where required to fight each other that’s why his fan base has grown. His next fight will be in the tournament final against the best opposition in the weight class in Carl Froch.

Ward unlike Bradley has shown a willingness to fight the best in his division.
    Ward had a fan base before his first fight in the SS,look at how much seats was filled when he fought Kessler..That's from fighting in Cali for most of his fights..

Comment

Khan wants Morales too. What's the problem here?

Comment

Abregu was far from being the best and that was at 147. Witter, Holt, Peterson have never been regarded as the best in the 140lb division either. They are solid wins but the best in the division is Khan and Bradley will not fight him, if he had signed to fight Khan his popularity would have grown if he had beat Khan his popularity would increase 10 fold as it so happens his popularity has yet further decreased he has no real momentum. He is not big enough in this game to stand about picking and choosing his opponents.
        They were good, solid opponents when he fought them. Hence why before earlier this year Bradley was regarded top of the 140lb division.

Ok I definitely agree about a win over Khan would increase his fan base ten fold. But I strongly feel he's brewing a story, building the anguish up between him and Khan even more, so that when they hopefully fight it's even bigger than anticipated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Ward had a fan base before his first fight in the SS,look at how much seats was filled when he fought Kessler..That's from fighting in Cali for most of his fights..
          Exactly. That all comes from having a good promoter. Shaw has failed at doing that for not only Bradley but the likes of Dawson, Angulo and Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Khan wants Morales too. What's the problem here?
            I KNOW, Khan and Bradley should battle it out for Morales. Oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
              I KNOW, Khan and Bradley should battle it out for Morales. Oh wait...
              Thats it! Somebody call Timmy we figured out who he needs to fight in order to keep the belt and get some fans.

Comment

Abregu was far from being the best and that was at 147. Witter, Holt, Peterson have never been regarded as the best in the 140lb division either. They are solid wins but the best in the division is Khan and Bradley will not fight him, if he had signed to fight Khan his popularity would have grown if he had beat Khan his popularity would increase 10 fold as it so happens his popularity has yet further decreased he has no real momentum. He is not big enough in this game to stand about picking and choosing his opponents.
                To be fair the same was said about Alexander when evryone wanted that fight..The way Bradley gets bigger is by making issues and having his name being talked about..This whole thing reminds me of the issues leading into the Alexander fight anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                  Thats it! Somebody call Timmy we figured out who he needs to fight in order to keep the belt and get some fans.
                  Ha ha ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                    Exactly. That all comes from having a good promoter. Shaw has failed at doing that for not only Bradley but the likes of Dawson, Angulo and Dirrell.
                    Not to mention Darchinny,who is a very exciting fighter and has a good fanbase..But yet is not a star??I can't say with a straight face that Shaw is a good promoter..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Not to mention Darchinny,who is a very exciting fighter and has a good fanbase..But yet is not a star??I can't say with a straight face that Shaw is a good promoter..
                      It's good that Bradley's kicking him to the kerb. The lawsuit against Timothy is ridiculous. The WBC stripping Timothy is ridiculous despite the Khan situation.

Andre Ward was right about an urgent need for a union to protect boxers because some of the stuff going on right now is daylight criminality.

Comment

Working...
                      X