Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley's manager: Bradley willing to fight Morales next week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometime people should just shut up...this is 1 of those times bradley you sound dumb..fight Khan or **** off

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      If people think Bradley is some kind of genius because people are talking about him on Boxingscene constantly then they need their heads checked no offense, The thing is i thought Khan would duck Bradley but he didn't.

Gary shaw has done a GREAT job promoting Bradley from nothing, And he must have thought he would make a decent amount of money from his last fight with Bradley in the Khan fight, so I don't blame shaw for suing Bradley one bit and this is coming from someone like me who hates promoters.
      Shaw is a **** promoter bro,ask Dawson Angulo and Chinny how good of a promoter he is..Chinny should be a bigger star then what he is right now for sure..The problem with Shaw is he does not put money behind his fighters to grow their names..He is a penny pinching kinda promoter..Bradley got bigger money fights from winning fights not because of Shaws great promotional skills..

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Whats sad is that Bradley actually thinks that he deserved that money, does he realize that Boxing is a sport and not a charity?

If you bring in no money because you have no fans then how could you expect something? You want people to lose money for the great Timothy Bradley? If he was gone from Boxing today nobody would miss him, nobody will be making threads saying "Oh I wish Timothy Bradley would come back and fight he was such an exciting fighter to watch and I was his fan!" Nobody says this.

You know its bad when you come from a very small town and even they dont know who you are.

I still dont know how fighters like Bertha and Bradley can make they money they make. The Promoters must be losing a ton of cash. Since Bertha/BRadliya bring in no ticket sales or tv sales/viewers.

Im puzzled at what Al-Haymon does? He must have some real big dirty on HBO staff or is blackmailing/threatening them if they dont pay his fighters ****** amounts. Gary Shaw did a good job getting him the money he did, he didnt deserve it at all, for someone who has no fans he shouldve took it straight away.

Its ****** c!nts like Bradley and Berto why Dawson-Hopkins is being showed on PPV, because HBO ran out of money in their budget, I WONDER WHY.

You got your fighters who have no fans, no drawing power, no selling power using up 70% of HBO's yearly Boxing Allowance on just 3-4 fighters and they get NOTHING out of it since nobody will watch. If they spent that money on some Mexicans they could have crazy good cards every week.

Someone needs to uncover the truth on how Al-Haymon is blackmailing/bribing kickbacks to Execs/threatening HBO families with Violence/murder because this will ruin Boxing on HBO.

But I'm sure there will be some guy here defending that a fighter with NO fans, No selling power, No drawing power deserves millions of dollars.
        Looking at all the circumstances i really cannot fault shaw for the job he has done for Bradley or for suing bradley for lost of earnings, Bradley isnt backed by HBO so shaw has to dip into his own pocket, That is totally different to Berto who is heavily backed by HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Shaw is a **** promoter bro,ask Dawson Angulo and Chinny how good of a promoter he is..Chinny should be a bigger star then what he is right now for sure..The problem with Shaw is he does not put money behind his fighters to grow their names..He is a penny pinching kinda promoter..Bradley got bigger money fights from winning fights not because of Shaws great promotional skills..
          I hate promoters but Shaw has done a great job with Bradley, i can not sit here and fault shaw in this case, Facts are a lot of African american boxers struggle with a known fanbase so most promoters would rather go with the latino boxers because their community supports them..

Secondly, Bradley is a technical boxer not a KO puncher so even though he is winning he isnt gathering any amount of fans or casual fans, the reality is there is only little that a promoter can do for Bradley unless he fights and beat the bigger names..

Even beating the bigger name is not a guarantee that Bradley would be a big name.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Whats sad is that Bradley actually thinks that he deserved that money, does he realize that Boxing is a sport and not a charity?

If you bring in no money because you have no fans then how could you expect something? You want people to lose money for the great Timothy Bradley? If he was gone from Boxing today nobody would miss him, nobody will be making threads saying "Oh I wish Timothy Bradley would come back and fight he was such an exciting fighter to watch and I was his fan!" Nobody says this.

You know its bad when you come from a very small town and even they dont know who you are.

I still dont know how fighters like Bertha and Bradley can make they money they make. The Promoters must be losing a ton of cash. Since Bertha/BRadliya bring in no ticket sales or tv sales/viewers.

Im puzzled at what Al-Haymon does? He must have some real big dirty on HBO staff or is blackmailing/threatening them if they dont pay his fighters ****** amounts. Gary Shaw did a good job getting him the money he did, he didnt deserve it at all, for someone who has no fans he shouldve took it straight away.

Its ****** c!nts like Bradley and Berto why Dawson-Hopkins is being showed on PPV, because HBO ran out of money in their budget, I WONDER WHY.

You got your fighters who have no fans, no drawing power, no selling power using up 70% of HBO's yearly Boxing Allowance on just 3-4 fighters and they get NOTHING out of it since nobody will watch. If they spent that money on some Mexicans they could have crazy good cards every week.

Someone needs to uncover the truth on how Al-Haymon is blackmailing/bribing kickbacks to Execs/threatening HBO families with Violence/murder because this will ruin Boxing on HBO.

But I'm sure there will be some guy here defending that a fighter with NO fans, No selling power, No drawing power deserves millions of dollars.
            Al Haymon makes his fighters money, something which I applaud.

Your personal vendetta against him amazes me. Why not pass the buck on to Bob Arum as well? Who has openly stated that he doesn't care about the fans, robs his fighters of money and has been well known to bribe members of the boxing industry. But no, and the reason for that, is because of 'colour'.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I hate promoters but Shaw has done a great job with Bradley, i can not sit here and fault shaw in this case, Facts are a lot of African american boxers struggle with a known fanbase so most promoters would rather go with the latino boxers because their community supports them..

Secondly, Bradley is a technical boxer not a KO puncher so even though he is winning he isnt gathering any amount of fans or casual fans, the reality is there is only little that a promoter can do for Bradley unless he fights and beat the bigger names..

Even beating the bigger name is not a guarantee that Bradley would be a big name.
              I beg to differ. What has Shaw really done?

Considering the number of solid wins under Bradley's belt I'm surprised he's not bigger.

If you compare him to Andre Ward, who shares a similar fighting style. Ward has managed to pick up a relatively bigger fanbase within a shorter space of time.
              Last edited by Dedication; 08-01-2011, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Due to inactivity and the current landscape of the 140lb division Bradley has become somewhat irrelevant at least until he steps in the ring against a credible opponent at 140lbs. Lets be honest here sure the Khan Bradley fight would have been nice but does the sport of boxing really care about the absence of Tim Bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                  I beg to differ. What has Shaw really done?

Considering the number of solid wins under Bradley's belt I'm surprised he's not bigger.

If you compare him to Andre Ward, who shares a similar fighting style. Ward has managed to pick up a relatively bigger fanbase withing a shorter space of time.
                  Ward entered the super 6 tourney in which the best fighters in the division where required to fight each other that’s why his fan base has grown. His next fight will be in the tournament final against the best opposition in the weight class in Carl Froch.

Ward unlike Bradley has shown a willingness to fight the best in his division.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    Ward entered the super 6 tourney in which the best fighters in the division where required to fight each other that’s why his fan base has grown. His next fight will be in the tournament final against the best opposition in the weight class in Carl Froch.

Ward unlike Bradley has shown a willingness to fight the best in his division.
                    Once again, I beg to differ. Before this Khan faffle. Bradley showed a huge willingness to fight the best - racking up wins against Witter, Holt, Peterson, Abregu ... Maidana even ducked him. Yet, his ability to pull is still incredibly low. I highly disagree with your argument. Dan Goosen has built Ward into a celebrity, role model figure in Oakland, the Bay Area and California - something which Shaw has failed to do with Bradley as well as Dawson, Andre Dirrell and Dawson.

Bradley has made an incredibly good move getting rid of Shaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                      Once again, I beg to differ. Before this Khan faffle. Bradley showed a huge willingness to fight the best - racking up wins against Witter, Holt, Peterson, Abregu ... Maidana even ducked him..

Abregu was far from being the best and that was at 147. Witter, Holt, Peterson have never been regarded as the best in the 140lb division either. They are solid wins but the best in the division is Khan and Bradley will not fight him, if he had signed to fight Khan his popularity would have grown if he had beat Khan his popularity would increase 10 fold as it so happens his popularity has yet further decreased he has no real momentum. He is not big enough in this game to stand about picking and choosing his opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X