Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley's manager: Bradley willing to fight Morales next week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, crap move but I think it's funny he wants to beat Morales before Khan gets his hands on him

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
      I have come to the conclusion that Bradley is not ducking Khan.

I liken this whole scenario to pre- Alexander vs Bradley. Tim constantly stated that it's too early for them to fight. However, was viewed as ducking Alexander.

He wants a story to brew between Khan and himself. Thus making for a bigger fight down the line. He feels the time is not right.

Whether it's for good or bad, Bradley's creating controversy and getting talked about, which I have a strong feeling he wants.

By the way, before any of you call me a Brad-nut hugger view my post history on this topic.
      conclusions are based on facts and you haven't listed a single fact to support it.

conclusion: bradley is ducking khan
      FACT: he said for himself he's afraid to lose, as that would take him out of the pac rollercoaster.
      FACT: the WBC stripped him (or is planning to). he presented nothing to prevent it. obviously even the WBC is not buying his **** anymore.
      FACT: he's willing to fight morales next week,even though he claims he can't fight because he's being sued by his ex promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Dedication - mate you are wrong sorry, If Bradley wanted the Khan fight to brew he wouldnt call him out and accuse him of running out there, In the Alexander case he didn't want to fight devon unless HBO compensate them, In Khan case he ask for the fight then ducked the fight, a fight where he stands to make 50 percent of UK PPV.... Why do you think his promoter is suing him for lost of earning? This was a blatant duck
        Ray - I understand where you're coming from. But I see differently. Calling Khan out, then going silent upon return-fire is the perfect way to start controversy and get a story brewing. Khan wanted to fight Bradley in July - Tim's contract with Gary Shaw expired the end of June. Gary Shaw's a small tine crook that wanted to tie Bradley down to a another 3 year deal, which Tim doesn't want. Shaw's annoyed thus suing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
          Ray - I understand where you're coming from. But I see differently. Calling Khan out, then going silent upon return-fire is the perfect way to start controversy and get a story brewing. Khan wanted to fight Bradley in July - Tim's contract with Gary Shaw expired the end of June. Gary Shaw's a small tine crook that wanted to tie Bradley down to a another 3 year deal, which Tim doesn't want. Shaw's annoyed thus suing.
          Firstly Bradley called out Khan in June 2010 which he said straight up he will fight.

Secondly he never once said there was an issue for July 23rd.

Thirdly his contract was to end in May, and Shaw said he will get the title shot in June, which Shaw didn't get Khan but then again, he could have increased it by another month if he really wanted to fight Khan.

Contreversy or not, it is ducking. You don't call anyone out and then when it's happening say no. If that happened in every fight then boxing would be dead.

Simply put, it's ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
            This is coming from Bradley manager , not Bradley himself.. WBC only wants to give Morales the fight as long as its vacant and its against Barrios..They are not going to make Morales the number 1 contender for the Wbc because then he would have to face Bradley and they are not going to allow that. The only way Bradley fight Morales if he becomes the mandatory other than that it ain't happening, Khan facing Morales is not the same situation as Bradley cause Morales is isn't the mandatory and just a fight that would bring in money and criticism...
            How did people miss this little gem? Atleast now we know what TImothy Bradleys username on Boxingscene is, either his or his manager.

Bradley is a coward duck, I thought he couldnt fight cuz of promotional status? Now he can fight next week?

Gary Shaw is a scumbag but he is correct in this case, Bradley had 1 fight left and he got Bradley his biggest career payday with 50/50 split even in UK PPV. but Bradley the coward ducks Khan after calling him out on live TV.

No wonder Shaw is suing him, instead of taking the fight and ending his contract with a fight where both sides are happy

1) Gary spent tons of dough promoting Bradley and finally got him a big fight where they earn make big money.
            2) Bradley beating real #1 contender and making career high payday, and if winning becoming true #1 in division.
            3) Finishing contract

but nah homie, Bradley big headed for that, he rather sit on his ass at home, LOSE 2-3m that he wouldve made from fight and spend money on legal fees, cuz homey dont play that fo sho.

I dont get some of these "Slick" fighters like Bertha and Timothia, they have absolutely NO fans, they have NO selling/drawing power, yet they somehow get these ridiculous paydays? I wonder who is getting bribed/blackmailed to make this happen.

If you cant sell seats or PPV's then you shouldnt be getting paid ANYTHING. No wonder we only have a few good fights a year, ******s like Andre Berto and Timothy Bradley feel entitled to everything while providing no fans, no money in return. Useless twats.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

If you cant sell seats or PPV's then you shouldnt be getting paid ANYTHING. No wonder we only have a few good fights a year, ******s like Andre Berto and Timothy Bradley feel entitled to everything while providing no fans, no money in return. Useless twats.
              berto and bradley should be fighting 3-4 times / year instead each can hardly scrap together 2 fights/year. where is all the money coming from it's everyone's guess , but it's killing boxing for sure.
              you have a bunch of great boxers with a public fighting their ass off for peanuts.

Comment

If people think Bradley is some kind of genius because people are talking about him on Boxingscene constantly then they need their heads checked no offense, The thing is i thought Khan would duck Bradley but he didn't.

Gary shaw has done a GREAT job promoting Bradley from nothing, And he must have thought he would make a decent amount of money from his last fight with Bradley in the Khan fight, so I don't blame shaw for suing Bradley one bit and this is coming from someone like me who hates promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  If people think Bradley is some kind of genius because people are talking about him on Boxingscene constantly then they need their heads checked no offense, The thing is i thought Khan would duck Bradley but he didn't.

Gary shaw has done a GREAT job promoting Bradley from nothing, And he must have thought he would make a decent amount of money from his last fight with Bradley in the Khan fight, so I don't blame shaw for suing Bradley one bit and this is coming from someone like me who hates promoters.
                  Whats sad is that Bradley actually thinks that he deserved that money, does he realize that Boxing is a sport and not a charity?

If you bring in no money because you have no fans then how could you expect something? You want people to lose money for the great Timothy Bradley? If he was gone from Boxing today nobody would miss him, nobody will be making threads saying "Oh I wish Timothy Bradley would come back and fight he was such an exciting fighter to watch and I was his fan!" Nobody says this.

You know its bad when you come from a very small town and even they dont know who you are.

I still dont know how fighters like Bertha and Bradley can make they money they make. The Promoters must be losing a ton of cash. Since Bertha/BRadliya bring in no ticket sales or tv sales/viewers.

Im puzzled at what Al-Haymon does? He must have some real big dirty on HBO staff or is blackmailing/threatening them if they dont pay his fighters ****** amounts. Gary Shaw did a good job getting him the money he did, he didnt deserve it at all, for someone who has no fans he shouldve took it straight away.

Its ****** c!nts like Bradley and Berto why Dawson-Hopkins is being showed on PPV, because HBO ran out of money in their budget, I WONDER WHY.

You got your fighters who have no fans, no drawing power, no selling power using up 70% of HBO's yearly Boxing Allowance on just 3-4 fighters and they get NOTHING out of it since nobody will watch. If they spent that money on some Mexicans they could have crazy good cards every week.

Someone needs to uncover the truth on how Al-Haymon is blackmailing/bribing kickbacks to Execs/threatening HBO families with Violence/murder because this will ruin Boxing on HBO.

But I'm sure there will be some guy here defending that a fighter with NO fans, No selling power, No drawing power deserves millions of dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by radab View Post
                    Seems Morales is now everybody's whipping boy
                    Too good a name to not have on your resume...

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                      Firstly Bradley called out Khan in June 2010 which he said straight up he will fight.

Secondly he never once said there was an issue for July 23rd.

Thirdly his contract was to end in May, and Shaw said he will get the title shot in June, which Shaw didn't get Khan but then again, he could have increased it by another month if he really wanted to fight Khan.

Contreversy or not, it is ducking. You don't call anyone out and then when it's happening say no. If that happened in every fight then boxing would be dead.

Simply put, it's ducking.
                      Bradley had issues with Shaw going into the Alexander fight,he was suppose to be free of Shaw after that fight..Signing an extentsion with Shaw would put Bradley in this same place after a fight with Khan would have happen..Best get away from Shaw imo(if that's what's really happening)..

Comment

Working...
                      X