No announcement yet.

Bradley's manager: Bradley willing to fight Morales next week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    I do,If Bradley was to sign with Top Rank he would likely get a fight with Pacquaio down the line cause there is`nt that much big money fight left for Manny.There`s just Cotto if he wins his next fight and Floyd if they can come to an agreement on testing.After that Manny has to settle for a no name opponent and that would be bradley if he signed to Top Rank.

So the strategy for Bradley is not to take any big risk till after he fights one of the 2 big names cause he would make far more money fighting one of the 2 big names then Khan.And if he managed to win agianst one of the 2 big names he would be able to command alot more money for his next big fight.

Some of you got your heads shoved to far up Khan`s butthole to understand that.And some of you just aren`t very bright either so you`ll never understand.
    so you agree that Bradley thinks Khan can beat him. Therefore he fights someone easier.

And thats what we call ducking. Moron

Comment

Originally posted by The_Expert View Post
      so you agree that Bradley thinks Khan can beat him. Therefore he fights someone easier.

And thats what we call ducking. Moron
      As of now Bradley is not fighting anyone...

Comment

bradley has some strange legal issues. he can't fight khan until he moves out of the division, but he can fight morales next week.
        me head gonna explode.

Comment

Of course I see why he would fight an oldie with a name like Morales oppose to a young lion like Khan.... I would have the oldie pleaseeee ( Hope that's Rome-y-ko response)..

Comment

rofl... hahahaha... oh bradley.

Seriously, man the **** up. Morales?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Of course I see why he would fight an oldie with a name like Morales oppose to a young lion like Khan.... I would have the oldie pleaseeee ( Hope that's Rome-y-ko response)..
              LOOOL I remember him saying that about Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                bradley has some strange legal issues. he can't fight khan until he moves out of the division, but he can fight morales next week.
                me head gonna explode.
                calling romybyko for clarification.

GO BRAND BRADLEY!

Comment

Stop making this so complicated
                  There are no legal issues, there is no smart busines move by bradley, ...

The simplest answer is usually the correct answer.

And the simplest answer to why Bradley doenst want to fight Khan is because he is scared to lose.

Clear duck by Bradley.

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that Bradley is not ducking Khan.

I liken this whole scenario to pre- Alexander vs Bradley. Tim constantly stated that it's too early for them to fight. However, was viewed as ducking Alexander.

He wants a story to brew between Khan and himself. Thus making for a bigger fight down the line. He feels the time is not right.

Whether it's for good or bad, Bradley's creating controversy and getting talked about, which I have a strong feeling he wants.

By the way, before any of you call me a Brad-nut hugger view my post history on this topic.
                    Last edited by Dedication; 08-01-2011, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Dedication - mate you are wrong sorry, If Bradley wanted the Khan fight to brew he wouldnt call him out and accuse him of running out there, In the Alexander case he didn't want to fight devon unless HBO compensate them, In Khan case he ask for the fight then ducked the fight, a fight where he stands to make 50 percent of UK PPV.... Why do you think his promoter is suing him for lost of earning? This was a blatant duck

Comment

Working...
                      X