Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley's manager: Bradley willing to fight Morales next week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is coming from Bradley manager , not Bradley himself.. WBC only wants to give Morales the fight as long as its vacant and its against Barrios..They are not going to make Morales the number 1 contender for the Wbc because then he would have to face Bradley and they are not going to allow that. The only way Bradley fight Morales if he becomes the mandatory other than that it ain't happening, Khan facing Morales is not the same situation as Bradley cause Morales is isn't the mandatory and just a fight that would bring in money and criticism...

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
      I do,If Bradley was to sign with Top Rank he would likely get a fight with Pacquaio down the line cause there is`nt that much big money fight left for Manny.There`s just Cotto if he wins his next fight and Floyd if they can come to an agreement on testing.After that Manny has to settle for a no name opponent and that would be bradley if he signed to Top Rank.

So the strategy for Bradley is not to take any big risk till after he fights one of the 2 big names cause he would make far more money fighting one of the 2 big names then Khan.And if he managed to win agianst one of the 2 big names he would be able to command alot more money for his next big fight.

Some of you got your heads shoved to far up Khan`s butthole to understand that.And some of you just aren`t very bright either so you`ll never understand.
      So you agree he has ducked Khan then?

Comment

Bradley "What if I loose to Khan? I will be out of the Pacquaio/Mayweather sweepstakes!"

What a punk!

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
          I respect that you stuck by saying it is wrong, but you can do harder than this. You gave Khan a harder time by saying he wanted Morales...

But anyway at least I saw some unbiasedness in you after a long ass time of rarely going too critical.
          I saving more of my bashing of Bradley to see who he fights next and in what time line he fights umm..You got to give fighters the benefit of a doubt in a sport like this,things on the business side are tricky..But I'm sorry Morales is just unacceptable,I would respect Bradley more for saying F fighting Morales for what??Move on to bigger fights..If he wants to get the 1.2 owed to him cool but earn that money..Don't go in there with Morales and steal it..

Comment

Stop running from Khan timmey

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I saving more of my bashing of Bradley to see who he fights next and in what time line he fights umm..You got to give fighters the benefit of a doubt in a sport like this,things on the business side are tricky..But I'm sorry Morales is just unacceptable,I would respect Bradley more for saying F fighting Morales for what??Move on to bigger fights..If he wants to get the 1.2 owed to him cool but earn that money..Don't go in there with Morales and steal it..
              I agree Bradley is a punk for refusing to fight Khan, Bradley must match with deeds and not cheap words alone his tall claim of being the best in the division. All roads at 140lb lead to Khan and its up to Bradley to come out of retirement and fight Khan.

If Bradley is unable or unwilling to fight Khan then Khan should be given all of Bradleys belts. The sanctioning bodies must make it clear to Bradley fight Khan or be stripped, HBO must also kick Bradley off their network and send him to ESPN.

Comment

Morales is a good fighter tbh, but it is possible maidana took him lightly with his new trainer, particularly when nano refused him in Mexico after jmm said so.

Funny how hmm ducked Khan and maidana though.

Anyway I personally feel that Morales had a great fight vs maidana, but he got a ****ed up eye and probably isn't as fresh as the bums he faced before.

I want Khan vs Bradley tbh.

Bradley should have ****ing said July the 23rd was no good at all and maybe Khan wouldn't have face mcclowskey. As far as he was aware it was all good.

Comment

Morales would beat Bradleys ass. He doesn't have the balls to fight Morales on one weeks notice.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                    DUH!

But we're FIGHT FANS and when fighter start to put business before the sport...we like to call them out.
                    Well the vast majority of fighters put business before the sport,why do you think their in the sport for?They are mostly in it for the money,Legacy is secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                      Well the vast majority of fighters put business before the sport,why do you think their in the sport for?They are mostly in it for the money,Legacy is secondary.
                      No thats just African Americans that do that, You will find all other ethnic groups fight everyone and anyone, Its mostly "slick black fighters" that think they are businessmen not boxers.

Comment

Working...
                      X