Comments Thread For: Adamek's Trainer: Haye Forgot His Balls, Tomasz Won't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
    Vitali's statement after his 1st round knockout win over Solis:

"I was inside the ring and I saw many, many times on video - the fight, and there is only one clear answer. I prepared the punch, half uppercut/half hook. I prepared this punch and I feel that I hit him pretty hard. Solis was knocked out, what happened after that, where he breaks his ligaments or his knee - it's his problem. I'm sorry the fight was so short. The next fight, I promise not to hit my opponent for the first three rounds, and then I'll knock him out. With Solis there are no excuses, this was a knockout punch"
    i wonder if he plans to keep that promise

Comment

Adamek has shown very little as a heavyweight in a series of meaningless 'showcase' fights against carefully selected opponents -- this fight could turn out to be a real dud, like so many of the K bros fights

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        They are contrastingly different men.

Tomasz Adamek is a courageous ring warrior and a class act!

David Haye is a loud-mouthed low-classed b1tch.
        You summed that up perfectly.

Comment

Everyone knows Adamek has more guts than Haye. But honestly, I think Haye's puncher's chance against Wlad was greater than whatever chance Adamek has with Vitali. I can't see any way he can win this fight. I like both guys but I'll be rooting for Adamek. It would be great to see him shake things up at HW. Slim chance he can get it done though, despite how much bravado he has to offer.

Comment

Once Adamek gets hit by Vitali and realises the ridiculous size difference i'm sure he will change his mind.

Comment

I like Adamek, I hope he does well.. Having said that, I still want Vitali to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                i don't blame vitali. just want a good klitschko fight for once this year.
                This one will be good, guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
                  Adamek has shown very little as a heavyweight in a series of meaningless 'showcase' fights against carefully selected opponents -- this fight could turn out to be a real dud, like so many of the K bros fights
                  I like Tomasz, but the truth is Grant almost KO'd him and he couldn't even hurt Kevin McBride, who Mariusz Wach just sent out on a stretcher.

These things don't bode well for him against the beast called Vitali, though Adamek is gonna go out on his shield.

Comment

great comment by adamek's trainer. does haye ever get his testicles back or does Wlad get to keep them?? How can Haye ever show his face again in public??? sad.

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
                      great comment by adamek's trainer. does haye ever get his testicles back or does Wlad get to keep them?? How can Haye ever show his face again in public??? sad.
                      Haye's been mighty quiet as of late -- it's very pleasant.

Comment

Working...
                      X