Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Chris John Beats _______, I'll Give Him His Credit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Chris John Beats _______, I'll Give Him His Credit.

Simple. In your opinion, who would Chris John (45-0-2) have to defeat to legitimize himself as one of the best p4p fighters in the world?

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    Simple. In your opinion, who would Chris John (45-0-2) have to defeat to legitimize himself as one of the best p4p fighters in the world?
    Pretty simple. Gamboa.

Comment

i still think juanma is the best feather so beating him would be really impressive to me, but i guess the obvious picks are salido or gamboa.

I don't think hes at all done with the weightclass so i wouldn't want him moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        i still think juanma is the best feather so beating him would be really impressive to me, but i guess the obvious picks are salido or gamboa.

I don't think hes at all done with the weightclass so i wouldn't want him moving up.
        You think Juanma is better than Gamboa? I rank Mikey Garcia ahead of Juanma at this point, not because of resume, but because of what I have seen irrespective of their opponents level of class. Call it intangible, but Garcia just looks sharper than Juanma right now. As for Gamboa... Juanma has little chance lol

Comment

Originally posted by ablindwatchmakr View Post
          You think Juanma is better than Gamboa? I rank Mikey Garcia ahead of Juanma at this point, not because of resume, but because of what I have seen irrespective of their opponents level of class. Call it intangible, but Garcia just looks sharper than Juanma right now. As for Gamboa... Juanma has little chance lol
          Mikey would beat Juanman theres no doubt in my mind.

and as long as he beats any of the top Featherweight out side of Indonesia, he'll be legit

Comment

Originally posted by ablindwatchmakr View Post
            I may have to agree on this. I guess i have juanma bias.
            I could see him stopping gamboa tho.

Comment

this is a great weightclass if they all could fight eatchother.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                I may have to agree on this. I guess i have juanma bias.
                Yea I like Juanma too, but he is just too vulnerable right now. It was really strange to see how terrible he looked against Salido--definitely not in top form I'll admit. Maybe he can get his career back on track.

Comment

Yeah he can be handful for everyone in featherweight including Gamboa.

Saying that someone should pay him to fight in the US.

Enough of him fighting bums in Asia.

Comment

Gamboa or lopez...if lopez was to fight john he would train. So he wouldnt be the same as the guy that fought salido. Rigondeaux beats john at 126 by the way

Comment

Working...
                    X