No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Ortiz Face Off analysis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    It was nothing to get excited about. I'm just glad PBF is fighting again instead of getting in trouble outside the ring.
    Same here. Looks like his hunger is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Ortiz will be awed by the big stage, as was Mayweather (even) when he fought Oscar.

I think part of what made that Floyd/Oscar fight even remotely close was some nerves on the part of Floyd. Since then, Mayweather has consistently taken part in the kind of events that Ortiz can only dream about.

Ortiz and his team need to seek out advice about how to deal with the demands on their time, the media, the cameras of 24/7, the fans, and the enormity of the event.

If Ortiz is amped up on fight night, or if he loses his head, he is in BIG trouble.

BIG trouble.
      I think you're right.

Comment

Ortiz just happy to be there.
        Mayweather expecting an easy fight and is very confident.
        Ortiz does not have a gameplan as yet.
        Floyd and Ortiz get on well together.
        Floyd has a thing for Prada shoes.(How many boxers would have recognised that?)
        Ortiz is still mentally fragile.
        Floyd does not want to crush him mentally.

Comment

Money looks very different to past fights. He seems alot older in the way he talks and his face is starting to show age now. Ortiz struck me as someone who looks in awe of this stage, he was very nervous when talking and not as fluent as he when he talks before other fights.

Should be a good fight.

Comment

Just me or is Ortiz playing that "I'm an underdog, nobody loves me" card a little to hard. I understand where he came from, but before it was just something us fans knew about, and he never projected it onto us via interviews or anything like that. Now it's starting to just sound like a gimmick

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              Just me or is Ortiz playing that "I'm an underdog, nobody loves me" card a little to hard. I understand where he came from, but before it was just something us fans knew about, and he never projected it onto us via interviews or anything like that. Now it's starting to just sound like a gimmick
              That's his best way to sell the fight. People love an underdog story.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
                Money looks very different to past fights. He seems alot older in the way he talks and his face is starting to show age now. Ortiz struck me as someone who looks in awe of this stage, he was very nervous when talking and not as fluent as he when he talks before other fights.

Should be a good fight.
                He was just a little ashy.

Comment

2 points- floyd is a great trash talker- knows how to drop up a big fight- he deserves the title "money" mayweather

but- Ortiz looks like he's on a mission. personally, i think floyd wins- but i wouldn't be shocked if ortiz drops him

2nd point- John Cena is 1000 times better on the mic than that little talentless piece of ****- ungrateful **** stain that is CM punk- Clean Mean punk- even his name is an insult to the steroid heavy WWE- but thats the thing- he doesnt look like a wrestler- his ****ty moves dont look good- and his so called "kayfabe" moment
                  ..........pathetic- he's not big enough to be in a wrestling ring unless its with ******s like ROH. pathetic loooser.

also- cena's a great face of the company- and he's a positive role model. good guy

Comment

Vic is carrying the memories of his past on his sleeves. Hope he puts on a great performance.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      Vic is carrying the memories of his past on his sleeves. Hope he puts on a great performance.
                      I think he will.

Comment

Working...
                      X