Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make bold predictions thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predict that Charlie Zelenoff will be in a straight jacket and locked up in a mental home all the while proclaiming that he can't be locked up because he has a title fight scheduled for next week against Larry Holmes by years end.............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Adamek will upset Vitali Klitschko in a thriller via close decision...
      I could see it, although it'll be pretty hard overcoming the size difference.

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      After an exciting and competitive 4-6 rounds, Floyd batters Ortiz and stops him in the 11th.
      That is mostly how I see it, although I'm not sure of how it ends.

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
      adamek will beat both klits...

b hop will fight and be at the top till 55
      I'd love to see Hopkins defy age for that long.

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
      kelly pavlik will win another belt
      He looked pretty rough last time out.

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Rios gets knocked down in his next fight.

Hopkins will fight Haye.
      Rios definitely is gonna get dropped sooner or later with his style, walking into punches. Hopkins/Haye would be pretty interesting.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      James Kirkland will become a mw titlist next year...
      Kirkland and Pavlik should fight. Similar stage in their respective careers.

Comment

Pavlik will knockout Bute in the late rounds. But somehow, Ring Magazine still ranks Bute higher than Froch and Pavlik.

Rios will move up to 140 and lose to Khan by decision. After that fight, both guys will move up and Rios will have for one fight at 147 and knock out Ortiz, then move back down to 140 for a few more fights.

Khan on the other hand makes 147 his permanent home and will beat Mayweather after Pacquiao does.

Donaire and Gamboa will keep winning and eventually fight. Donaire shocks everyone by easily knocking out Gamboa in 3 rounds.

Comment

Carl Froch will make Ward quit.

Comment

Working...
          X