Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto in The Bay Area, Working With Victor Conte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until they ban conte from boxing, and suspend all boxers who work with conte, how can they claim they care about peds in boxing?

Comment

Korchemny and konte are officially banned from all olympic sports . Kick their asses from boxing as well or officially declare boxing free for all , so everybody knows what to expect in the ring .

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        That's low...didn't Berto accuse Ortiz of roiding? Now he's hanging out with the supplier?
        ahahhaahhahahahahahaahahahahah

Comment

STUPID! Why Would ANYONE Have An Association With Conte? You KNow What's Coming!!!

SO Berto got manhandled by Victor Ortiz, and now he's off to "train" with Victor Conte, head of BALCO....I had no idea Conte was a boxing trainer. Unbelievable.... This guy did nothing but build a laboratory to juice athletes up, one step ahead of random drug testing.... This relationship won't go well. And Berto will have nobody to blame but himself.

Comment

Otherthan Donaire Why are all these Black boxer's seeking the Roid master ? Is Floyd next guy to run to Conte after Ortiz kicks his assssssss ?

Comment

Berto feeling strong!

Comment

How the hell this guy Conte is allowed to work with top athletes is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by RMaquinana View Post
                  Thanks for reading, everyone. I hope to bring you more exclusive stuff on this topic tomorrow! -Ryan
                  HA! My new favorite alt. Tell us, will you again be debating how the Philipines is supposedly ahead of Cuba when it comes to amateur boxing? Or will you please bless us with yet another Gesta story!

Comment

the cat is out ov the bag comment tells you they tried to keep it under wraps.. Why would you need to if he was legit?? Just pure dodgy..!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I say DON'T let them cheat. Boxing should enforce the most stringent drug testing that there is, and the testing agencies should keep trying to improve their methods every year to stay on top things.

If you can't get into a boxing ring without being a cheating p*ssy then you don't belong in the sport.
                      Great post man.

Comment

Working...
                      X