No announcement yet.

Harry Greb getting BEAT up!!! (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
    I don't know if this video of Harry Greb getting beat up has been posted here before. VIDEO LINK
    This thread has no basis,.... you really don't seem to like old timers eh,,.... what's the matter ???... Do they threaten some of your heroes ???????////................Ken Norton Of Boxing ( code )....... lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      He beat 18 men who held, had held, or would hold world championships in 3 different weight classes when there were only 8. I'll assume you're kidding but if not you're an idiot.

Mike O’Dowd, George Chip, Al McCoy, Mickey Walker, Tiger Flowers, Johnny Wilson, Mike McTigue, Jack Dillon, Battling Levinsky, Tommy Loughran, Jimmy Slattery and Maxie Rosenbloom, Gene Tunney, Gunboat Smith, Kid Norfolk, Bill Brennan, etc What a bunch of iron workers.
      Gotta disagree about Al McCoy being a great, he's probably the worst of all the old time Champions. McCOY was NOT a legitimate champion and I've covered the reasons why in some of my previous posts, and Gunboat Smith was second rate. But the rest is VERY IMPRESSIVE.......... P.S. study McCoy's record, it will back me up.

Comment

Working...
      X