No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley & Headbutts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley & Headbutts

People say Bradley uses his head as an extra weapon in the ring.

From watching his fights, it looks like all the headbutts Bradley's involved in are accidental. Is this a claim to kill Bradley's reputation/credibility or is this a valid argument?

EDIT: If you want, feel free to list fights Bradley was involved in headbutts along with your point of view on how it happen...
    Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 07-28-2011, 10:28 AM.

They are accidental, he is short and comes forward to get close. He is not trying to prevent them but opponents have to also do their best to avoid them because its not Tim's problem if they get hurt.

Comment

When something like 5 of your last 6 fights have ended with your opponent being cut due to butts people have every right to ask questions

Are they accidental?? They might be, but still......

Comment

Bradleys combination is the 1, 2 followed by the head.....

Comment

Its not Bradleys fault, but Ive found myself liking him less because of it. I dont want to see good fighters face him because I dont want them sidelined because of his dome.

Comment

People are too focused on his headbutting they don't even acknowledge his skills, that's sad.

Comment

off topic

30:33

barrera, mcloskey, zab...

Comment

It may be accidental...I actually think it is, but the way he swings his head around, head clashes are going to happen and it is still, in my opinion bending/breaking the rules, basically because he is leading with his head. It is nearly as good as being intentional, it is a habit he has picked up probably from when he was a kid and never really been corrected.

Lets put it this way Mike Tyson was a come forward aggressive fighter, shorter than all of his opponents but he did not have a reputation for using his head.

I think against the wrong opponent, a marquee fighter/name who makes something more out of it, I could see Bradley getting DQ'd.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
                  When something like 5 of your last 6 fights have ended with your opponent being cut due to butts people have every right to ask questions

Are they accidental?? They might be, but still......
                  yep...it happens quit often and that makes it kind of suspicious in my opinion...and dont know i think Bradley is the kind of guy who would do it to take an advantage of

Comment

Very interesting thoughts on the subject....

Comment

Working...
                    X