Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would the Pacquiao-Mayweather HBO face off go down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [Flomo]KLTP View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Alone Floyd and Pac would be boring IMO, but with Roger and Freddie man would that be must see TV.
    yeah I feel if it was just Floyd and Manny it'd be boring also. Just awkward if anything

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      first it would be named Mayweather-Pacquiao. second, manroid would **** a brick-tripping all over his words. floyd would make fun of manny while manny is stuck on stupid looking like this
      you have aspergers.

Comment

Originally posted by [Flomo]KLTP View Post
        I was thinking the same thing. Alone Floyd and Pac would be boring IMO, but with Roger and Freddie man would that be must see TV.
        thats what i said.

they need to put roger and freddie on there because manny is too calm for a face off.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          yeah I feel if it was just Floyd and Manny it'd be boring also. Just awkward if anything
          yep. manny will say uh uh uh uh uh drug test uh uh uh uh uh bob arum uh uh uh uh i will win uh uh uh uh

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            yep. manny will say uh uh uh uh uh drug test uh uh uh uh uh bob arum uh uh uh uh i will win uh uh uh uh
            Yeah, having Manny say anything would not be a good idea AT ALL. Floyd would own him in a face-off. ****, Floyd would own him in the ring as well. Sorry *******s, but it's just not going to happen. Throw OST in the mix, and there's ZERO chance Manny wins.

The truth hurts, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
              Yeah, having Manny say anything would not be a good idea AT ALL. Floyd would own him in a face-off. ****, Floyd would own him in the ring as well. Sorry *******s, but it's just not going to happen. Throw OST in the mix, and there's ZERO chance Manny wins.

The truth hurts, I know.
              thats why they need to have freddie and roger at the face off.

those 2 would go at it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                Oh God, I didn't even think about the drug tests. What is he going to say once they bring those up. How is Manny going to explain to Floyd why he didn't want to take them

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  Oh God, I didn't even think about the drug tests. What is he going to say once they bring those up. How is Manny going to explain to Floyd why he didn't want to take them
                  uh uh uh uh uh talk to my promoter

Comment

floyd will be with his parole officer and lawyer.......................

Comment

face off?!? Are you kidding me?

Manny to Floyd is like a Federal Restraining Order. Floyd's so scared, he'd rather come up with all this OSDT bullish rather than get in the ring with Pac.

Heck, a mere mention of Pacquiao and Floyd starts defending his undefeated record. What kind of **** is that?!? IF you got balls you don't show em around to prove u have em, fight him, Floyd.

Floyd Mayweather is SHOOK!
                      Last edited by Mana$$aMauler; 07-28-2011, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X