No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley vs Victor Ortiz @ 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    Know what, I suck bro. I was thinking about Bradley-Berto @ 147, I just dont know why I wrote Ortiz name.

Anyway, what do you think at Berto-Bradley?
    Same thing but I actually see Bradley fighting Berto for some reason

Comment

I'd pick Ortiz over Bradley at welterweight.Like it or not,out of all the recent jr middleweights Ortiz is the most proven there.It's easy to write someone off & try to pick them apart the minute you know who decides to fight them.But the fact is Ortiz is the 3rd best welterweight.That's because he beat the 3rd best welterweight.He beat Berto while Floyd vacationed & Manny spent his time beating guys like Mosley & now Marquez.

Comment

those who are saying bradly would beat berto and ortiz are fuken delusional and ******ed... give me a fuken break... Bradley would get KTFO easy by both

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
          those who are saying bradly would beat berto and ortiz are fuken delusional and ******ed... give me a fuken break... Bradley would get KTFO easy by both
          Tell that to their nonexistent inside game. I'd give Ortiz a shot because of his size, speed and power, but not Berto. His power is overrated, he fights his opponent's game plan, he walks into punches, his boxing skills are really minimal and if he fights someone who can avoid his huge, loaded up shots, he loses or looks horrible.

Comment

Ortiz rapes Bradley. Berto Bradley would be closer but I still think Berto takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
              Tell that to their nonexistent inside game. I'd give Ortiz a shot because of his size, speed and power, but not Berto. His power is overrated, he fights his opponent's game plan, he walks into punches, his boxing skills are really minimal and if he fights someone who can avoid his huge, loaded up shots, he loses or looks horrible.
              bradleys best punch is the headbutt, he has weak power and gets hurt easily.. ortiz knocks him the fuk out.. man i hope he moves up so ortiz can shut all you idiots up AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
                bradleys best punch is the headbutt, he has weak power and gets hurt easily.. ortiz knocks him the fuk out.. man i hope he moves up so ortiz can shut all you idiots up AGAIN
                Care to explain how? You're calling us idiots and saying how both knock him out, yet you've failed to back it up with logical reasons. What the hell does Berto bring to the table that would allow him to knock Bradley out? His overrated power? His wild, loaded up punches that only land on sitting ducks or faded fighters?

Overall boxing skills > Speed and accuracy

Now Ortiz would have a better chance because he was some boxing skills, but still not as much and his inside game is bad too.

Comment

Berta one punches the 140 lb'er

Comment

Bradley easy UD

Comment

even though i don't like bradley, he can put up a good fight against both berto and ortiz. i think he might trouble ortiz like peterson did, but with ortiz's size and power at ww, i think ortiz stops him. bradley can't crack an egg, so i don't see bradley messing ortiz up like maidana did, or berto in the 6th round of their fight. berto, well if he doesn't land huge shots, he's pretty much screwed. also, i'm sure bradley would pull some headbutts if he feels he's in trouble

Comment

Working...
                      X