No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Beibut Shumenov Trains For Santiago Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Beibut Shumenov Trains For Santiago Defense

Las Vegas, NV: WBA Light Heavyweight Champion Beibut Shumenov trains at the Elite Training Center in Henderson Nev. for his July 29 showdown with Danny Santiago. The fight will be televised by Telefutura. Photos by Chris Cozzone. [Click Here To Read More]

This guy is a joke and should rematch Campillo as challenger since he was totally schooled by him, you think Pwill/Lara was a robbery watch Campillo/Shumenov 2.

Comment

yawn

fight someone already

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        This guy is a joke and should rematch Campillo as challenger since he was totally schooled by him, you think Pwill/Lara was a robbery watch Campillo/Shumenov 2.
        an absolute disgrace of a scorecard

Comment

Amazing what Beibut Shumenov has accomplished. What a physique! Go Beibut!

Comment

I want to see Sillakh detroing him

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              One of the worst decision ever, far far worse than Williams-Lara. Shumenov didn't win more than 3 round

Comment

he photographs better than he fights

true story

Comment

Damn, I really hate this bum

Comment

lol everyone hates this guy I know he got a robbery and he's not elite and never will be but I like him for some reason. he's a tough guy that comes forward and gives it his all and never stops fighting.

Comment

Working...
                    X