No announcement yet.

floyd Mayweather drug test demands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd Mayweather drug test demands

I find it hard to pass the blame to mayweather considering all the opponents he's asking are open to the testing & almost instantly agree.

Balls in manny's court tbh....

Floyd hardly ever fights, so does he want to fight or not? Lets say if no one is willing to take his tests, he will might just as well retire then?

He hardly ever fights so stop messing about with OSDT! If you want to fight, fight. If you dont get out of the sport!

Comment

All other fighters agree to fight Manny with no tests also. They're the 2 biggest names in the sport people will agree to whatever either of them wants. Silly logic on your part.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
        I find it hard to pass the blame to mayweather considering all the opponents he's asking are open to the testing & almost instantly agree.

Balls in manny's court tbh....
        all floyd opponents who agreed to floyd's demands are nowhere near pac's situation...

they have to dance to floyd's music to land the fight with floyd....

but, pac is the man...he is the p4p king...

floyd does not have the right to be demanding against pac...

specially for something not even required by the boxing commissions..

and more so after publicly accusing pac of peds use..................

the ball is not on manny's court............

it is still with floyd....floyd needs to submit his deposition to the court..

the burden of proof is on the accuser......that's the law...

unless you are living elsewhere............

Comment

Not this ***** **** again.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            All other fighters agree to fight Manny with no tests also. They're the 2 biggest names in the sport people will agree to whatever either of them wants. Silly logic on your part.
            yep. all the fighters agree to fight floyd with test BESIDES manroid...
            Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 07-27-2011, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              all the fighters agree to fight floyd with test BESIDES manroid...you fail
              You failed when your brain decided it would be funny to type 'manroid' in your post, bumsniff.

Comment

Its not *****'s job to demand drug tests, its the commissions. It sounds like a huge cowardly excuse, this is not how a man acts.

If you told a old ATG fighter like Ali,Duran,JCC Jr. that they had a choice to fight a guy who was #2 or a guy who was #1 and was on Steroids/Peds/Superduperdrugs they would ALL choose the dude on Peds/Steroids because their mentallity is that they can beat ANYONE on the planet and they are absolutely the best fighter on the planet and it doesnt matter what the other person is on.

Floyd? "well you know hmmmmm, you seee hmnmmmmmmm dat derr midget hmmmm know i mean? let me ax u qwestin, hmm PEDS u know? hmmmm? kno im sayin?"

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Its not *****'s job to demand drug tests, its the commissions. It sounds like a huge cowardly excuse, this is not how a man acts.

If you told a old ATG fighter like Ali,Duran,JCC Jr. that they had a choice to fight a guy who was #2 or a guy who was #1 and was on Steroids/Peds/Superduperdrugs they would ALL choose the dude on Peds/Steroids because their mentallity is that they can beat ANYONE on the planet and they are absolutely the best fighter on the planet and it doesnt matter what the other person is on.

Floyd? "well you know hmmmmm, you seee hmnmmmmmmm dat derr midget hmmmm know i mean? let me ax u qwestin, hmm PEDS u know? hmmmm? kno im sayin?"

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    [/B]
                    Jrock ftwizzy,foshizzy dem hoes on dis dizzy, knoimsayin?

Wesside, knoimsayin, keeps it hardz out herr, kno im sayin? we B grindizzling on this hizzling, kno im saying bredrin? Seeeeeeen

Comment

Working...
                    X