No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Expects Tim Bradley To Get Stripped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Expects Tim Bradley To Get Stripped

On Tuesday, former three division champion Erik "El Terrible" Morales left the offices of the World Boxing Council, in the Zona Rosa, and went straight to the gym to continue his training. Morales met with the WBC to make a formal request to the sanctioning body to approve his upcoming fight - against Jorge "Hyena" Barrios on September 17 in Las Vegas - for the vacant WBC junior welterweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

I would have preferred for Bradley to step up to the plate, rather then allowing this nonsense occur. SMFH

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      On Tuesday, former three division champion Erik "El Terrible" Morales left the offices of the World Boxing Council, in the Zona Rosa, and went straight to the gym to continue his training. Morales met with the WBC to make a formal request to the sanctioning body to approve his upcoming fight - against Jorge "Hyena" Barrios on September 17 in Las Vegas - for the vacant WBC junior welterweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]
      First Matthew Hatton now Jorgay Barrios is next in line to possibly challenge for the WBC. Alexander should stay and 140 challenge Morales for the WBC, its a fight Morales could possibly win.

Comment

Way to go about winning a belt Morales! This must be what everyone is talking about when they say "Winning". What a load of crap.

Comment

Id have thought the WBO would be more interested in stripping Bradley than the WBC. hes only had the WBC 6 months, the WBO hes defended once in two years hasnt he?

Or do I have that the wrong way round?

Comment

Haha that's the easy way 2 get the belt but what why not?
            It's Tim Bradley own fault.
            Morales go make history.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
              Id have thought the WBO would be more interested in stripping Bradley than the WBC. hes only had the WBC 6 months, the WBO hes defended once in two years hasnt he?

Or do I have that the wrong way round?
              1 defence in a year and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                1 defence in a year and a half.
                yeah I meant by the time hes fighting again itll be two years, got ahead of myself a bit there

but yeah I'm suprised the WBO arent on his a$$ about it

Comment

Bradley won this belt 6 months ago so I don't get how they can strip him now based on " Inactivity"... That's a terrible excuse to me, Whether he duck Khan or not he shouldn't be stripped after just 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
                    yeah I meant by the time hes fighting again itll be two years, got ahead of myself a bit there

but yeah I'm suprised the WBO arent on his a$$ about it
                    Agreed, that's a lot of money from sanctioning fees they have missed out on.

Comment

Working...
                    X