Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Half the world's population.

Three athletes.
    Name a Latin American/Carribean country that has hauled more Olympic medals than the top Asian countries ?

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
      Donaire was so proud to be Filipino he tried out for the American Olympic Team. He even tweets in lolspeak...Donaire is so Americanized he is a fraud for claiming Filipino heritage...love him as a fighter though.
      Donaire is more Filipino(born there) than Khan is Pakistani, c'mon man.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
        Name a Latin American/Carribean country that has hauled more Olympic medals than the top Asian countries ?
        You want to compare countries with 1.2 billion population to countries with <10 million?

Philippines has 100 million population. They have 9 medals in the country's history.

Cuba has 11 million population. They have 194 medals in the country's history.

Thanks for playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          You want to compare countries with 1.2 billion population to countries with <10 million?

Philippines has 100 million population. They have 9 medals in the country's history.

Cuba has 11 million population. They have 194 medals in the country's history.

Thanks for playing.

Cuba does have the best amateur boxing system the world has ever known. . . i watched a documentary on it - and it's crazy! they start the kids out at like 5-6 and they train year-round - go to special schools designed around their training. . . they get their education and boxing. . . it was very intense. . . dieting, long morning runs, etc. . .

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            Cuba does have the best amateur boxing system the world has ever known. . . i watched a documentary on it - and it's crazy! they start the kids out at like 5-6 and they train year-round - go to special schools designed around their training. . . they get their education and boxing. . . it was very intense. . . dieting, long morning runs, etc. . .
            I can't believe dude asked that question.

Pug, I've been to Cuba twice. Some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Comment

Working...
            X