No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Hits Back at Critics Who Call Him Arrogant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    I dont think khan is even close to arrogant.Adrien bronner on the other hand
    Yea, true dat.

But, no one other than some random internet punks who also tweet racist rants against Khan, say he is arrogant.

Never read an article or seen a piece that has ever described Khan is being arrogant, because no one seriously believes it.

The title of this article is basically a lie, because Khan literally is not hitting back at anybody. He says, he doesn't care, and he specifically says it's only random people on twitter.

This is another pathetic peice of "journalism". Bigpoppapump, get your **** together, this is embarrassing.

Comment

khans not arrogant. he 's a dickhead.but he's a smart dickhead or he wpou;d've already been knocked out again by prescott. the dickhead won't rematch prescott so that makes him a smart dickhead.case closed.

Comment

Khan is actually a cool dude. Spoke to him several times at Wildcard while my boy Vanes was training for Roman... PLus it's not arrogance it's confidence.. If u dnt have confidence in any pro sport u will not succeed...AS always u hv to stay humble n appreciate all that u are given.. MOney May is considered to be arrogant too, but he walks the talk...SO dnt confuse arrogance with confidence.. Plus until someone spanks ur ass u can brag as much as u want.. the guy came to fight... heart of a lion..Wish i can say the same for Super Sorry Judah...

Comment

Ive never understood that accusation. Khan isnt very arrogant in boxer terms.

Comment

I think he's arrogant. Not overtly like Mayweather and he obviously tries to keep it under wraps, but it's there. I don't particularly care; I watch him because he's usually fighting quality opposition and he's seldom in a boring fight - if he likes to kill prostitutes between fights, that's his business.

Comment

good compliments by roach on khan's behalf. i believe khan to be a hard worker and respectful pupil which translates into his success. and from his success comes confidence. confidence coupled with great aspirations can be misinterpreted as arrogance.

Comment

how is khan arrogant? an arrogant boxer would have told tim bradley to go f himself over the money timmy wasn't deserving of. has he disrespected a boxer besides calling them a out for ducking him? i dunno im becoming an amir khan fan more and more everytime he fights..if bradley doesnt want to fight him.i hope he fights prescott then moves up

Comment

Khan hasn't done enough in the ring to be arrogant, considering that his 'signature' win was against a washed up Zab Judah.

Comment

Khan: Cyber-bullies EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
                      Khan hasn't done enough in the ring to be arrogant, considering that his 'signature' win was against a washed up Zab Judah.
                      i think maidana was a better win than zab imo

Comment

Working...
                      X