Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter is more dangerous??Bradley for Pac or Ortiz for Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Algebutthurt Math

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Ortiz got KTFO, albeit by sucker punch. Pac chose not to avenge his robbery loss......hows that math?
    Here is some math.

Dirty Ortiz + sucker punch Floyd = Karma

Everyone knows damn well that Ortiz cant beat Mayweather. The reason Ortiz got ridiculously dirty was because he was losing and was not able to land a punch, he was frustrated as hell for good reason. The sucker punch was well deserved. It was warranted retaliation and we all know it.

Scared Roach + Rematch ready Tim (he even knew it)= Marquez vs Manny 4.

Now Roach didnt take the rematch because he knew what was up and since when does Manny even call his own fights. Roach and Arum picks who he fights and they knew to stay away and run from Tim. Unfortunately they ran into Marquez fist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
      Isn't the general consensus that Pacquiao beat Bradley and looked like he was barely trying?

I saw Pac outbox him with ease.
      Dude, he missed a ton of punches that he got credit for and he only fought for 30-60 seconds in 7 out of 12 rounds. I think Pac won it but he didn't do anything easily which is why I think he said forget the rematch.

He already had the majority of fans thinking he actually won the fight and deserved the win, knew he couldn't put Bradley down, and I'm sure when they went back and watched the tapes, realized that in a rematch, Tim would do what he did in rounds 8-12 starting in round 1 this time.

No need to set himself up for failure and he could spin it as "everyone knows I already beat him anyways" so no one would care about the rematch. Too bad he didn't feel the same way about Marquez and it cost him dearly.

Comment

Isn't the general consensus that Pacquiao beat Bradley and looked like he was barely trying?

Yes, but there are a few overzealous Bradley fans who love to rub it in the face of Pac fans that "well respected judges gave Bradley the final verdict, and those well respected judges know what they are doing."

Basically, telling them the same thing they were saying after Pac-Marquez 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Einstien View Post
          Here is some math.

Dirty Ortiz + sucker punch Floyd = Karma

Everyone knows damn well that Ortiz cant beat Mayweather. The reason Ortiz got ridiculously dirty was because he was losing and was not able to land a punch, he was frustrated as hell for good reason. The sucker punch was well deserved. It was warranted retaliation and we all know it.

Scared Roach + Rematch ready Tim (he even knew it)= Marquez vs Manny 4.

Now Roach didnt take the rematch because he knew what was up and since when does Manny even call his own fights. Roach and Arum picks who he fights and they knew to stay away and run from Tim. Unfortunately they ran into Marquez fist.
          That's the truth too. A lot of people don't consider the pressure of headlining your first PPV and how it affects your nerves. In a rematch, Tim would have boxed circles around Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Yes, but there are a few overzealous Bradley fans who love to rub it in the face of Pac fans that "well respected judges gave Bradley the final verdict, and those well respected judges know what they are doing."

Basically, telling them the same thing they were saying after Pac-Marquez 3.
            Saying that a guy deserved the win and what the final verdict are two different things. I hate "robberies" as much as the next guy but the fact is the guy who didn't deserve the win, got the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              You don't believe the things you say....
              I'm still confuse at what it is your point is??

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I'm still confuse at what it is your point is??
                admit that you don't believe the ridiculous things you say....

Comment

I guess this is where fights are won nowa days..In the general consensus,let's get rid of the judges and let the fans text in to say who won the fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    admit that you don't believe the ridiculous things you say....
                    Why would I do such a thing??When it's not true..

Comment

• Rome you truly are a gutless wonder

Comment

Working...
                      X