Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Marquez in Jeopardy : Pacquiao Financial Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why mayweather said that Arum can't make him an offer.

"I move how I want to move"

If Arum is making you an offer - WHATEVER THAT NUMBER MAY BE - there is a better number you can get. Because Arum has factored a fat "Arum cut" into that offer.

Arum offers Floyd $25 million: *******s say that Floyd is an idiot to turn it down

Arum offers Floyd $40 million: *******s say that Floyd is an idiot to turn it down

Arum offers Floyd $50 million: *******s say that Floyd is an idiot to turn it down

Arum offers Floyd $65 million: *******s say that Floyd is an idiot to turn it down

SOOOO, WHO IS THE REAL IDIOT? How "smart" would it have been to accept $25 million?

Comment

• visionqwest is reading the wrong books.

probably the ones made for goldenboy/oscar.

they need to look at the real books when pac is getting paid extra under the table to screw gbp out of its share.

Comment

• Originally posted by dale cardon View Post
        hmmm... It took floyd mayweather 10 years to figure that one out....

He was being promoted by arum from 1996 to 2006
        not necessarily true... When he left arum he was making pacquiao money.

Now hes making tons of cash.....

Floyd has been warning manny yet you clowns hate on floyd, he cares about the man being able to eat at the end of his career, and get another whore pregnant.

You hate, but it seems manny is listening and now arum is quiet, arum always talks ****... Its about to hit the fan!!! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
          not necessarily true... When he left arum he was making pacquiao money.

Now hes making tons of cash.....

Floyd has been warning manny yet you clowns hate on floyd, he cares about the man being able to eat at the end of his career, and get another whore pregnant.

You hate, but it seems manny is listening and now arum is quiet, arum always talks ****... Its about to hit the fan!!! Lol
          he wasn't making pacquiao money when he left arum.

get real.

maybe pacquiao when he was still at 130-135 money.

Comment

• out little cheating cowardly congressman

aaaaaaaaa me no money left aaaaaaaaaaa arum make all money aaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              visionqwest is reading the wrong books.

they need to look at the real books when pac is getting paid extra under the table to screw gbp out of its share.
              Sorry, it seems that you failed Accounting 101. The books for GBP are the ones with inflated purses for Manny.

Inflated purses for manny = less profit for TR that they have to share with GBP. ?Comprende?

Just admit your pare is getting ass-raped by an 80 year old Jewish man.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post

out little cheating cowardly congressman

aaaaaaaaa me no money left aaaaaaaaaaa arum make all money aaaaaaaaaa
                lmao.. u a straight fool for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  lmao... i enjoy your wit, gino.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    lmao... i enjoy your wit, gino.
                    Props to you. Your sigs are funny as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      visionqwest is reading the wrong books.

are they showing in that book a much lesser income? Less income, less money to share with gbp, That I can understand lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X